Nickobat
What's New?

PoB's DNP Log

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
FML.......................................... 3 caps DNP, 75mcg T3

Did not sleep well last night... A lot of tossing and turning. Had to rotate pillows a few times cause I soaked em. Changed towels a couple times too. At least the sweat isn't yellow though. Lethargy wasn't as bad today. It hits around 6PM and is absolutely crushing... I had 25mcg of T3 and some coffee at 5:30 though which lessened it quite a bit. Lucky for me it did, because my daughter asked me with great manners tonight if we could go out for corn bread and mac and cheese (this is BBQ in Lucy's world).i

Had a deep tissue massage today too. This was a follow up to my appointment last month with her. I've got two knots, one on each quad in the exact same location on both sides. She worked that area to the point where I simply couldn't take the pain anymore last month. I have been diligently foam rolling my quads and using ischemic compression to try and work them out. Went back today, and she still couldn't get rid of them... I don't know what else to do but they are bothersome and prevent me from getting a great contraction in my quads. Made another appointment for next month. If that doesn't work, I'll set out on a new course.

Meal 1
eggs
fiber one
milk

Meal 2
Met-Rx bar - fuckin nasty shit... Worst heartburn in my life but it was an emergency created by my piss poor planning

Meal 3
Chicken Titties
Rice

Meal 4
Brisket, Pork Ribs, Pulled Pork, Greens, 1/2 serving Mac and Cheese, 1 sq inch Cornbread... I was sweating like a motherfucker from the bbq sauce. Basically just had a taste of the mac and cheese and cornbread lol... I brought in my gallon jug of water. The zit faced little kid at the register tried to tell me I couldn't bring that in. I was gonna tear him a new asshole, but thought better. He's just a kid and he's actually EARNING a buck. So I told him I have aids and have to drink a lot of water from the medication. Then I pointed at my daughter and asked if he wanted her to grow up without her daddy... He was cool with it then :D

That is possibly one of the best posts I've ever read. That is some good shit bro, you are straight madman!!! Keep it up!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
That is possibly one of the best posts I've ever read. That is some good shit bro, you are straight madman!!! Keep it up!

Thanks bro, I try to be creative :D

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm done for now.........................

I started this on October 9, 2011. I made it 19 days. Last night was probably the worst though. I got almost no sleep. It wasn't so much the side effects of the DNP that caused it either. It was having to wake up to piss once per hour. I drank close to two gallons of water. It was awful. I had to switch out my sweaty towels, pillows and boxers a couple of times cause they were soaked. I didn't like the breathing issues I was having either. I was constantly finding myself short of breath. Even just sitting around I would notice I was sort of panting. I have asthma, so being short of breath like that is not really a side effect I am ok with. It probably wasn't causing me any harm, it just scares me and brings back some bad memories of when I was a kid stuck in bed with my lips turning blue.

So, three caps a day is my upper tolerable limit for about 3 or 4 days. Two caps was a piece of cake though, and I made fantastic progress. So future runs will be in line with current DNP guidelines which is a low to moderate dose for extended periods of time.

So two weeks off from the DNP and then right back on. See you all in a couple weeks :)

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I'm done for now.........................

I started this on October 9, 2011. I made it 19 days. Last night was probably the worst though. I got almost no sleep. It wasn't so much the side effects of the DNP that caused it either. It was having to wake up to piss once per hour. I drank close to two gallons of water. It was awful. I had to switch out my sweaty towels, pillows and boxers a couple of times cause they were soaked. I didn't like the breathing issues I was having either. I was constantly finding myself short of breath. Even just sitting around I would notice I was sort of panting. I have asthma, so being short of breath like that is not really a side effect I am ok with. It probably wasn't causing me any harm, it just scares me and brings back some bad memories of when I was a kid stuck in bed with my lips turning blue.

So, three caps a day is my upper tolerable limit for about 3 or 4 days. Two caps was a piece of cake though, and I made fantastic progress. So future runs will be in line with current DNP guidelines which is a low to moderate dose for extended periods of time.

So two weeks off from the DNP and then right back on. See you all in a couple weeks :)

At least it was quite a ride...so now you learned so next time you know the limits :)

P

poundpuppy

Sep 25, 2011
It's amazing how much you learn about something the first time you do it. I wonder how much you lost after the water weight flows outa you. If your happy with what you see then more power to ya. Or man up and do 3 caps a day for two weeks. LOL. Great log bro peace out.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It's amazing how much you learn about something the first time you do it. I wonder how much you lost after the water weight flows outa you. If your happy with what you see then more power to ya. Or man up and do 3 caps a day for two weeks. LOL. Great log bro peace out.

Thanks for riding along bro... It was interesting for me to say the least... As far as three caps for two weeks - blow it out your ass brother!!! lolololol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So what was the effect as you see it?

Major fucking fat loss for sure... It didn't magically target stomach fat, but it had a tremendous effect on overall fat loss. Seems like a little bit of a rebound today, but I might just be overly sensitive or it could still be water or something who knows. I still have a lot of work to do though until I am satisfied. But I honestly don't see how DNP has been vilified the way it is. It requires discipline while on it. Big fuckin deal... In the future, 2 caps per day is good enough and I could run that for however long I damn well please; side effects be damned.

You mentioned that you've considered this... I would recommend it to a guy like you. You have the discipline for it. Only downside is the workouts suffer quite a bit.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Major fucking fat loss for sure... It didn't magically target stomach fat, but it had a tremendous effect on overall fat loss. Seems like a little bit of a rebound today, but I might just be overly sensitive or it could still be water or something who knows. I still have a lot of work to do though until I am satisfied. But I honestly don't see how DNP has been vilified the way it is. It requires discipline while on it. Big fuckin deal... In the future, 2 caps per day is good enough and I could run that for however long I damn well please; side effects be damned.

You mentioned that you've considered this... I would recommend it to a guy like you. You have the discipline for it. Only downside is the workouts suffer quite a bit.

Thanks POB, the log has been fantastic and gives everyone who hasn't had any experience with it a really clear understanding of the madness that it is. I'm definitely going to run it, gotta find a cool time down here it just went back up into the mid 80's yesterday LOL... I already sweat everywhere I go. I don't mind the suffering workouts, part of the process.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Pob, have your bodyfat measurements posted, at least every two weeks. Otherwise the whole post is nil. Theres many peeps that feel dnp is useless so if you verify the steady changes by caliper measurement it validate this whole post.

Because if your workouts suffer then you may lose power and size. Sorry for the most part you kept everone up to date about everything else. But i respectfully disagree if we see no bodyfat measure ments or calculations of ankind."tons of bodyfat lost" are merely heresay which is subject to interpretation, with love and respect to all i dont see how you guys can say this was helpful or informative to newbies. We need periodic measurements of bodyfat and weight.

Or its like, " hey you guys take this and lose tons of fat and feel like shit". Because if we could see if there is or isnt then we all can look at diet, training , dosage ect.

So my vote is for pillar to carry on further do bf measurement asap, then 2 more weeks and weight n again bf measure, thats how its done boysz n goiyls

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Pob, have your bodyfat measurements posted, at least every two weeks. Otherwise the whole post is nil. Theres many peeps that feel dnp is useless so if you verify the steady changes by caliper measurement it validate this whole post.

Because if your workouts suffer then you may lose power and size. Sorry for the most part you kept everone up to date about everything else. But i respectfully disagree if we see no bodyfat measure ments or calculations of ankind."tons of bodyfat lost" are merely heresay which is subject to interpretation, with love and respect to all i dont see how you guys can say this was helpful or informative to newbies. We need periodic measurements of bodyfat and weight.

Or its like, " hey you guys take this and lose tons of fat and feel like shit". Because if we could see if there is or isnt then we all can look at diet, training , dosage ect.

So my vote is for pillar to carry on further do bf measurement asap, then 2 more weeks and weight n again bf measure, thats how its done boysz n goiyls

I mentiOned this before in this log. No bf measurements are being taken while holding all this water as I am using calipers. You'll have to wait a couple more days

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic