Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

PoB's DNP Log

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Is it hot in here or am I just on DNP???

its been nice and chilly out here in New England
biggrin.png
Time for some DNP!!!!! Gonna do a nice low dose run for a while. The caps are 250mg Crystal, but blended into the cap is:

Ingredients include: Taurine and Sulbutiamine (a vitamin B analogue) added for energy and mild euphoria, to counter the lethargy/misery of DNP side effects! You'll find these two ingredients in over-the-counter stimulants like "five hour energy" and such, although admittedly my product has a lower dose of this just because I can't cram much more into the capsule.

TriMethylGlycine. TMG lowers levels of plaque-forming homocysteine and raises levels of SAMe, and it's a powerful antidepressant and anti-arthritis substance. In the liver, TMG helps metabolize fat, and increases detoxifying liver enzymes and antioxidant glutathione levels. Adding TMG to DNP is helpful because it helps mobilize fats into cells as an energy source; if DNP is the fire in the fat-burning furnace, TMG shoves in MORE fat as the fuel.

L-Carnitine increases the use of fats by the liver, which further boosts the effects of DNP. Adding this plus TMG to my compound helps the product work BETTER while also adding some cool health benefits, too!

So I'll start with 1 cap per day for 4 days and if no rash or other fucked up stuff happens I'll bump to two caps. On or off DNP I don't use recs, alcohol and I consistently drink 1 gallon of water per day with ease. I will of course be bumping that up. I've got a case of V8 and will be purchasing some fruits for energy and salts. I originally planned to continue on my CKD while on the DNP, but I think I'll just run my more typical 50% protein 30% carb 20% fat diet. I try and avoid mixing in my fats and carbs in one meal, that seems to screw me up so I'll shut the carbs down at night and switch to fats.

If you want more detail on the diet, I'll provide it its just a pain in the ass.

I'll just be posting my thoughts here, and I'm keeping an identical log at bloodandgutsbodybuilding.com. Mostly just so that my big brothers got my back, but also so that others can see how this compound works and that it isn't the boogey man its made out to be.

Having said that, I welcome all comments... Except the DNP doomsday bullshit. I respect tylenol, so yeah I respect DNP. I also respect the hormone powers that come with the ingestion of a fucking reeses pieces peanut butter cup. So please please please do not leave you're "you will die" or "i know a guy who died" type comment here. Anyone who has died while on DNP was fucking around with recs and booze and got what was coming to them. I have been researching this compound for a year and a half. I've consulted with guys like ThinkBig that have ran it multiple times as well as others. I've read logs here at MESO, VIP and so on. I'm good to go. So enjoy the ride with me brothers.

Here's to this experiment we call life!

----PoB----

Last edited by a moderator:
Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Since its a log can u post up all ur specs? And what are youre expectations or goals? Good luck..

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Since its a log can u post up all ur specs? And what are youre expectations or goals? Good luck..

30yo
5'11"
224lb
17% fat ass

Goal of course is fat loss. Expectations are hard to set with DNP as they vary person to person quite a bit. Lets say 25lbs lost in 6 weeks. I'll be doing cardio in the am before breakfast 4 days per week and 15 minutes 6 days per week after I lift. Before and afters will be posted at the six week mark.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
You are smart to stay at 4 days of one cap.I am allergic to it and ended up with Huge Hives .

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Why are you holding on to the before pics until the end? If your taking current pics why not go ahead and post em up so we the den can critique the physique brutha?

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Nice pob can't wait to see. I'm waiting til January to start mine. Thought about December but as u know too many carbs = inferno . Lmao

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
post up your pics PoB, we have seen your whiteness before! :D

looking forward to following along.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Why are you holding on to the before pics until the end? If your taking current pics why not go ahead and post em up so we the den can critique the physique brutha?

post up your pics PoB, we have seen your whiteness before! :D

looking forward to following along.

Kinda like how on the news they always wait till the end to put on the good stories :D

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
what are you gonna do on carbs throughout? and how long are you going for??

P

poundpuppy

Sep 25, 2011
Good go. D's stuff is great. Not to be sick but wait till you start shooting yellow goo on your girl...

TB, I can't decide if I like your pantara or this avi better. Hope all is well with you bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic