Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

PoB's DNP Log

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Cool then i look foreward to it, now let me ask then can you actually determine fat loss if you are puffed up like a baloon? I will say yes, cuz its always my arguement for test naysayers

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Cool then i look foreward to it, now let me ask then can you actually determine fat loss if you are puffed up like a baloon? I will say yes, cuz its always my arguement for test naysayers

I don't know for sure because I've never seen the issue addressed in any way. Just seemed to make sense to me that with sub-cutaneous water, an accurate reading with calipers wouldn't be possible.

P

poundpuppy

Sep 25, 2011
Thanks for riding along bro... It was interesting for me to say the least... As far as three caps for two weeks - blow it out your ass brother!!! lolololol

No problem bro. I had a great bro help me on my first run... You know if you need to save money on the heating bills you could sprinkle some on the wifes cornflakes in the morning...

Oh and I did blow something out my ass today, just not to sure what it was...lol

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
so when do the pics get posted?

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Pob, you still feeling like you rebounded a bit? I did but that was my own fault, too many treats last week, through yesterday, whoops, did you take before and after pics? I think that would be the truest sign of weightloss with dnp, the mirror doesn't lie .....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Round two is on... Started two caps per day 12 hours apart a couple days ago and I'm just starting to warm up now... doesn't seem as bad now, although that could just be because I had an expectation. Although its been suggested that DNP's sides are less as you run more and more... Don't think they meant the second time you run it though lol... But an example of what I mean is meal 3 today I had a Peanut Butter and Strawberry Preserve sandwich on Ezekiel Bread. I also put two huge chocolate chip cookies on the sandwich... Not much heat at all.

Gonna run it at two caps per day until I start up my cycle... It'll be a few weeks of this. Adding in 50mcg T3 and 80mcg Clen along with it. Only gonna add one thing at a time though. Running the t3 now, and will start running the clen soon.

Its gotten easier to drink 1.5 gallons of water per day or more at this point, although taking a piss 4 times per night sucks. Buttfuck it!

Meal 1
4 eggs, fiber one cereal, milk

Meal 2
Leftover pasta omelette lol - 4 eggs, 1 cup leftover pasta with tomato sauce, 1 slice american cheese

Meal 3
2 slices Ezikial Bread, 4 TB peanut butter, 2 chocolate chip cookies, 1 TB strawberry preserves

Meal 4
1 Chicken Tit, 2 homemade chocolate chip granola bars

Meal 5 and so on (will edit later)

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Definitely, have my attention! DNP, Clen, T3 all are things that are new to me....love the feedback.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Love that Ezekial bread it's heavy but moist and scrumptious!!!!!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
2 caps today as usual. 25mcg t3. When I do 50mcg t3 I seem to become an irritable mother fucker that nobody likes... I get so pissy and on edge that I had to take an alprazolam (prescribed legit) a couple times to stop it... At 25mcg I feel fine. Great in fact. I get a bit of euphoria from the t3 and caffeine combo that makes me love everyone.

Meal 1
eggs, fiber one, milk
(I gotta say the addition of this fiber one cereal has improved the quality of my life 10 fold)

Meal 2
steak sammich 6oz skirt steak, 2 slices ezekial bread.

Meal 3
6 ounces ground beef (96%) and ground turkey, half sweet potato

Meal 4
Repeat of 3

Meal 5
8 oz pot roast, 1/2 cup brown rice

Meal 6
2 slices ezekial bread w/ PB, 4 oz pot roast, broccolli

Got a job interview tomorrow... Gotta wear a suit. This should be interesting. Supposed to be 68 tomorrow too.. FML.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
To avoid me having to do any math calculations from your food list, can you tell me how many cals you're eating a day now?

Good luck on the interview.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic