Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Please do not buy from pet breeders

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
There are so many dogs in kill shelters right now, especially around the holidays. Stupid people buy them for pets then drop them off with little care of what happens to them next. I do alot of work with boxer rescue. Some asshole the other day got rid of there 14 yr old boxer at a shelter. I would be extatic if my boxer lived to be 14 yrs old. I have lost 2 in the last 3 yrs, one several months ago. I just got the results back this week the bumps on my female are non cancerous and that is all I need for this xmas!!! Yaay! Back on point, if you want a specific breed there are rescue groups for them all. Pitts, Shapreis, boxers, dobies, you name it they have them and they need homes. Best of all is many come already house broken. You can get puppies all the way up to elder ones so if you want a non high maintenance dog an older one is a great choice.

Take a look at this video if you are on the fences about adopting. I only made it 41 seconds in. Its too heart breaking to watch for me.

Just One Dog.mp4 - YouTube

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
holy crap thats a tear jerker

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Indeed there are millions of dogs in shelters and with rescue organizations that need loving homes. With the Internet it is very easy to find them. Nothing will love you more it better than a rescued dog! I have 3 rescue dogs, a dobi, a chihuahua and a 3 legged poodle. Each one of them loves so completely! There are thousands of purebred dogs in shelters and rescue groups so even if you want a purebred you can find one that needs someone to love them!

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
so true, very good post. My sister volunteers at the SPCA so I hear about all the animals and so on. Heart breaking indeed.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Not afraid to admit it....I needed a good cry....having the worst day. I'm so happy for Stanley to find a home....what a great vid. Thanks bro.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Im not even going to open that link. Im a total sucker for dogs. As bad as it may sound, Id feel worse about running a dog over in my car than I would a human.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
If anyone wants a specific dog anywhere in the country and you having trouble finding one through a rescue let me know. I would be more than glad to help. My Fiance and I are always trying to place dogs in FL so if anyones looking for a boxer...hint hint lol. Or any other dog for that matter just ask. My sister does alot of work in AZ for rescue groups as well. The most loving dogs like AllTheWay said are rescues. They have so much appreciation. They also have the most personality you will come across lol. I wish I could take in more but for now Im just trying to place them for the holidays.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
If anyone wants a specific dog anywhere in the country and you having trouble finding one through a rescue let me know. I would be more than glad to help. My Fiance and I are always trying to place dogs in FL so if anyones looking for a boxer...hint hint lol. Or any other dog for that matter just ask. My sister does alot of work in AZ for rescue groups as well. The most loving dogs like AllTheWay said are rescues. They have so much appreciation. They also have the most personality you will come across lol. I wish I could take in more but for now Im just trying to place them for the holidays.
WTF, where were you before staurday? i wanted an amstaff! couldnt find any in my area... oh well

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
WTF, where were you before staurday? i wanted an amstaff! couldnt find any in my area... oh well

3rd ones a charm lol. I have 3. What did you end up getting?

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Ok so help me out, I am looking for a Registered Full Blooded Siberian Husky puppy.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Ok so help me out, I am looking for a Registered Full Blooded Siberian Husky puppy.

What state are you in? Male or Female? No older than what age? For it to be registered, I would more than likely bet it would be an owner surrender and strays are not going to be registered. Why registered also? If you say for breeding that will not be available. The shelters neuter and spay all animals before releasing the to cut back on the current problem that is going on with over population and euthanasia. Is registered a must? Just asking so i dont waste my time in any one place.
I would be glad to help.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic