Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Passenger forcibly removed from United Airlines flight

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
I wonder why there is a cap at all? Seems kind of goofy to me. Why does the gov't need to be interfering with how the airlines should provide incentives when overbooked.

I bet you if there wasn't so many government regulations in the airline industry there won't be over booking issues. Government fuked up this industry like they've done to many others

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I bet you if there wasn't so many government regulations in the airline industry there won't be over booking issues. Government fuked up this industry like they've done to many others

the TSA in general is a huge government fuck up. they have captured or avoided a lifetime total of ZERO terrorists. yet they pat my nuts and i take off my shoes every time i fly. the people they hire would otherwise be working at Kinkos or Subway. They're the D-Team of law enforcement.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
AbsoLUTEly. I am at a point in my life where air travel is not a factor. But I see vids from customers of some of that with wives and kids and I can feel my bp spike. I don't mind if they pat, sniff, or lick MY nuts, but I will end up in jail if that happens to family.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
It seems every time SS travels, which is very often, TSA harasses her. One time, they even told her she would have to drop her yoga pants because they couldn't believe her legs were that big. The woman was poking her legs asking... what is this. SS looked at her and said wtf do you think, they're my legs. She literally was asked to dropped her pants to prove the woman wrong. To be honest... I think the female TSA employee was nothing more then a schmoe.

Reactions: HGH
HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
It seems every time SS travels, which is very often, TSA harasses her. One time, they even told her she would have to drop her yoga pants because they couldn't believe her legs were that big. The woman was poking her legs asking... what is this. SS looked at her and said wtf do you think, they're my legs. She literally was asked to dropped her pants to prove the woman wrong. To be honest... I think the female TSA employee was nothing more then a schmoe.

they did that to me because of my arms the last time I flew. I'm not even that big.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic