Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Passenger forcibly removed from United Airlines flight

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
sounds like the doctor may be a scumbag, but it has nothing to do with this case. I don't care if the same doctor has already gotten an underage atheist moose addicted to drugs for sex, all that matters is ticketing policies, de-boarding policies and how this all played out in the airport and the airplane.

I better not catch him anywhere near my dogs, however.

Scumbag doctors have the BEST lawyers. So...

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Hmmm...
I'm still wondering what's wrong with drugs for sex..
Like, uh, my friend, yeah, my friend gave test c to his female friend and got a promise of a pic if her clit got bigger..
Yeah, I know I'm a loser..well, my friend is, but that's definitely not wrong..I mean like say he got a bj or more..just sayin'

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
I don't see why they can't have a policy where if they overbook then they'll ask passengers if they would like to take another flight and also give them credit or money and start bidding up and whoever thinks it's worth it will raise her hand and take that deal and go on the next flight. there's a price for everything. when the price is right people will take the next flight and or credit / money. that seems more reasonable than just randomly picking people.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Overbooking is not right but of course big business is going to do whatever it wants.

I hope the airline loses the case and they suffer for it.

Big B

Big B

Mar 28, 2017
I hope he wins a massive lawsuit. These big corps need a lesson. But I'm sure somewhere in the fine print states they have the right to beat the fuck out of you at their discretion.

It wasn't UA that the passenger was fighting with. It was Federal Agents. He resisted. Big trouble for him. Payback a bitch, he got his ass kicked...

Big B

Big B

Mar 28, 2017
I don't see why they can't have a policy where if they overbook then they'll ask passengers if they would like to take another flight and also give them credit or money and start bidding up and whoever thinks it's worth it will raise her hand and take that deal and go on the next flight. there's a price for everything. when the price is right people will take the next flight and or credit / money. that seems more reasonable than just randomly picking people.

From what I understood, he agreed at first then changed his mind. I have read he gotten off the plane and fought his way back in. Not sure if true or not, but UA did have a policy passengers must follow, fair or not. The main issue is the passenger vs. federal agents...

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
It wasn't UA that the passenger was fighting with. It was Federal Agents. He resisted. Big trouble for him. Payback a bitch, he got his ass kicked...
He didn't do anything wrong. It's pretty apparent now united didn't take the correct measures. They didn't even raise the voucher price to the maximum limit. The contract states they can deny boarding. He was boarded already. Yes pay will be a bitch for UA. To say they did nothing wrong is not accurate.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Big B

Big B

Mar 28, 2017
He didn't do anything wrong. It's pretty apparent now united didn't take the correct measures. They didn't even raise the voucher price to the maximum limit. The contract states they can deny boarding. He was boarded already. Yes pay will be a bitch for UA. To say they did nothing wrong is not accurate.

Wasn't talking about UA. Like I said, it comes down between the passenger and the federal government. He resisted. That's against the law...

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Wasn't talking about UA. Like I said, it comes down between the passenger and the federal government. He resisted. That's against the law...
He didn't do anything wrong. UA did not have the right to eject him. The law shouldn't have been involved. Therefore UA is responsibility. He may not have any action against the feds but he does have against UA.

Reactions: HGH
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic