Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Other Hobbies - What are you guys/gals into besides lifting?

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
wakeboarding!!!! or basically anything on the water! i love all kinds of boats. winter-hunting and camping...slowly getting into prepping and been pimping alot lately. hey im newly single!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
RAIDEN, wow C tuning would be pretty heavy sounding ?! Do you have to compensate it with heavier gauge strings or can you still get away with .009's? I've just dropped down to using .011 after years of playing .013-.058 gauge, the tips of my fingers couldn't handle it anymore lol. Ibanez make some great guitars, their EX370 was the first guitar I ever bought and I wish I still had it.
I have Ernie Ball heavies on them, i think .011? The green pack. Yeah i mainly play power chords and bar chords and only play the top 4 strings lol. I play alot of stuff like Chimaira (check them out to get a idea. Overlooked, Left for Dead, Down Again my favs to play) i would not consider myself a real guitar player, just a metal head jamming lol.

Dimebag Darrell, Eddie Van Halen, Kirk Hammett, Randy Rhodes and Dino Cazares are my favs. Now those dudes can play

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Dimebag Darrell, Eddie Van Halen, Kirk Hammett, Randy Rhodes and Dino Cazares are my favs. Now those dudes can play
Dimebag was one of a kind, RIP. Same for Rhodes, incredible players that left us way too early.

Have always been into EVH as well as obviously all the blues stuff like SRV, Hendrix, Freddie King etc.

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
Going to the lake (actually headed there now), wakeboarding, grilling out, shooting pool, fishing, hunting, and last but not least hanging with my girls and wife. I'm sure there is more but those are at the top of the list.

scotchindn

scotchindn

VIP Member
May 10, 2012
Stand up paddleboarding, hunting, large caliber handguns, Mrs. Scotch!

MuscleAddict83

MuscleAddict83

Jan 16, 2012
Cars. I love cars. I've got an 85 Mustang that I'd like to rebuild eventually, but am also seriously thinking of selling. Just bought a 2014 Impreza didn't have the extra dough for a WRX, but I've already had fun replacing the stock stereo and will soon be installing fog lights.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Cars. I love cars. I've got an 85 Mustang that I'd like to rebuild eventually, but am also seriously thinking of selling. Just bought a 2014 Impreza didn't have the extra dough for a WRX, but I've already had fun replacing the stock stereo and will soon be installing fog lights.

Me too man. What are your plans for the mustang? I love the fox bodies.

MuscleAddict83

MuscleAddict83

Jan 16, 2012
I've got the motor, transmission, wiring harness, and computer out of an '87 with MAF. So, I was a planning a 5 lug swap with a rebuild of the motor and transmission. Keeping them fairly stock just minor mods like CAI, headers and a cat back exhaust, and a performance chip. Some body modifications and perhaps finding a donor 87 to swipe out the interior because I like that style better. But, I've kind of fallen in love with my Impreza and am seriously thinking about selling the Stang and starting to save of for a new STI in a couple of years. Decisions decisions...

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
It's a public park and we've taken the electrics there many times and no issues; I can't imagine how one could possibly wreck mounds of dirt that bikes run over with a truck that weighs a few lbs.....

There is also a outdoor R/C track near here. It's got a raised platform maybe 12 feet so you can see your truck from above at all times. Just sucks if you flip it you gotta run down again.

Sounds like a good father and son outing. My dad and I use to race slot cars. Good memories brother.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic