Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

One of the most talked about supplements recently is ZMA

D

dylric

Aug 20, 2012
Does ZMA work? I have heard conflicting views on this supp. What exactly is this supplement, and what does it do? More importantly, does it work?
Personal experiences and facts welcomed.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
It worked for me for like a few days that quite. I would move on bro.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Does ZMA work regarding what? The sleep benefits? If so, I never noticed improvement in falling asleep quicker or a deeper sleep.

BuildBigger

BuildBigger

Aug 27, 2012
Personally, I like it, used a couple of bottles I got free with supplement orders as originally I had no intentions of buying it. I find that id does make me fall into a deeper sleep than I would usually and I dream every night when on them, dream about some crazy shit too! Doesnt make me fall asleep any faster and without getting hormone tests done, couldnt comment on the hormonal effects of the product. I use it purely for the better sleep I get. Everyones different though, a pack should set you back about a tenner which should last a month, give it a go, wont know til you try! But dont take it with milk as It reduces the effects of the magnesium?

BB

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
zma Is suppose to significantly improve free test levels. studies back it up, and I've used it - but just on faith. have no proof it really works.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I buy magnesium , zinc, and B6 separately and take it before bed. I think its cheaper that way...

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Even if it doesn't act as a test booster (who knows) each of these minerals is powerful in their own respect. I like ZMA. Your not gonna get huge on it...

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
I use it. I enjoy the deep sleep benefits.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I buy magnesium , zinc, and B6 separately and take it before bed. I think its cheaper that way...

I do this. I can manipulate the amounts of each better too. More zinc seems to work well for me

K

keys619

Jun 15, 2013

Does this over the counter mixture work??........does it raise testosterone levels??

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic