jacobss
What's New?

Npp Cycle

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Yea, perhaps he is thinking what he sees in other media outlets of women using gear for a long time and perhaps lack the feminine attributes. Obviously you are gaining some muscle (HAPPY DANCE!), which is awesome, and i think he is just jumping ahead quite a bit and doesn't understand that it would take a lot of gear, lot of lifting and a lot of time to get to where he thinks.
I am loving your updates......all of them, as they depict a REAL LIFE scenario and you are not posting only the good or what not. This is awesome information and I look forward to my cycle and I hope that I can live up to your standards in posting LOL.

QQ: I was reading your original post and you mentioned about measuring muscle, I guess arms legs, chest. Are you doing any measurements like that to gauge any progress? Or just doing progress pics and going by looks? I was just curious. thanks!

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Yea, perhaps he is thinking what he sees in other media outlets of women using gear for a long time and perhaps lack the feminine attributes. Obviously you are gaining some muscle (HAPPY DANCE!), which is awesome, and i think he is just jumping ahead quite a bit and doesn't understand that it would take a lot of gear, lot of lifting and a lot of time to get to where he thinks.
I am loving your updates......all of them, as they depict a REAL LIFE scenario and you are not posting only the good or what not. This is awesome information and I look forward to my cycle and I hope that I can live up to your standards in posting LOL.

QQ: I was reading your original post and you mentioned about measuring muscle, I guess arms legs, chest. Are you doing any measurements like that to gauge any progress? Or just doing progress pics and going by looks? I was just curious. thanks!

Thank you!!! I like to journal, and maybe it shows. I feel like I'm trying to incorporate all areas of my life when I write so a bigger picture can develop... what it's REALLY like for a female to take this kind of gear, and how it might affect her life in all areas. I'm an open book of course, so if anyone has any questions feel free to message me.

I do have measurements that I took before the cycle. I was going to post them and my after measurements on my last post after everything is all said and done. But if you'd like my before's now, just message me and I will give them.

calfmuscle555

calfmuscle555

May 10, 2017
Day 19: I'm a little upset today. My husband told me last night that if I get any more muscular I'll be unattractive to him. He's always said from the beginning that he doesn't want me becoming a manly woman with the square jaw and puffy muscles bigger than their head. I mean, hell, I'm in agreement! I don't want to look like that either!!! I told him that I would get opinions from a few other people that I know and trust at the gym. So I did this morning (from a man, and a woman), and I got a unanimous response that I am NOT too big, that I do NOT look like a man whatsoever. I know they would tell me the truth. My husband said to me that if I were to gain 10 more pounds of muscle it would look terrible. I don't know about that. He said I'm the most muscular woman he's ever seen in real life and so I asked him about Dana Bailey. I said what about her? She's way bigger than I am and super hot. She doesn't look like a man! He said I'm her size. I really don't think so buddy, something is wrong with your eyes! Not even close.

This is just very disappointing. I've already heard it from other men, but didn't want to hear it from my husband... because I plan on getting bigger, and he can come along on this journey with me or not. That's the bottom line.

Gain as much muscle as you want to gain. you can have the biggest muscles ever, and still look womanly.. To me the bigger a women's muscles are, the better.. keep at it and gain the muscles that you want.. Your inspirational. Many of us support you and we have your back .. Keep up the great work

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Day 20: Talked things over with the husband and got to the root of the matter I think. His knowledge (like a lot of men) of NPP and women, consists only of bro science. For example, when I found out that Var just wasn't giving me the look I wanted and I desired something stronger, I went looking to see what else was out there. It was HARD to find info and the info that I did find mostly consisted of men saying "Oh my god you're gonna grow a DICK and balls too!" etc etc Like for real? Dude, no woman is growing a f-ing penis after a damn cycle of anything. Sorry. Let's use our head a little bit here. If it was so EASY to change genders, don't you think the ones who actually WANT to change their gender would be all over that? It ain't that easy. This was literally the only forum where I found quite a few women who admitted to taking something as "strong" as NPP. And dare I say it, admitted to Testosterone Replacement Therapy! Wow. And they still look like women? Say it isn't so! Anyway, back to the story. He was reluctant to even give me the shots. It took quite a bit of coaxing. So apparently he got a little fed up with my pissy attitude, of which I take 100% responsibility. The NPP has made me even more of a bitch than I already am (at times :rolleyes:) and he was trying to take a jab at me after me saying something mean, nagging about something or other. He apologized and said he was very sorry, that I don't look like a bulldog (although should I take that as a compliment?? I've been growing some serious muscles ova hea! :D). That he would love me even if I looked like one and even if I get like one lol. Yeah, whatever. He said he just wanted to make SURE that I don't turn into a bodybuilder woman. I told him he's just going to have to trust me, that that's not the look I'm going for (although props to the women out there who look that way).

Other things... acne has calmed down on my face a little, back looks like crap. It's bad. Not "I need accutane" bad but more like, "I'm pubescent again." Voice is still deep. No one close to me has mentioned it. Again, still shocked by that. Allergies are rampant at the moment so maybe everyone thinks I'm dealing with that. My lady parts rubbing on my jeans has been kind of irritating me. It's a turn on sometimes, and then other times it just makes it itchy... and it's irritating because I have to go to the bathroom to scratch myself often :eek: Yes, I wash my hands after :cool:

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
Sounds like your hubby just needs to get educated and realize women and men are two different beasts. And to be perfectly honest, women can use just about any compound safely. It's all dose dependent as well as your stats and goals.

calfmuscle555

calfmuscle555

May 10, 2017
Day 20: Talked things over with the husband and got to the root of the matter I think. His knowledge (like a lot of men) of NPP and women, consists only of bro science. For example, when I found out that Var just wasn't giving me the look I wanted and I desired something stronger, I went looking to see what else was out there. It was HARD to find info and the info that I did find mostly consisted of men saying "Oh my god you're gonna grow a DICK and balls too!" etc etc Like for real? Dude, no woman is growing a f-ing penis after a damn cycle of anything. Sorry. Let's use our head a little bit here. If it was so EASY to change genders, don't you think the ones who actually WANT to change their gender would be all over that? It ain't that easy. This was literally the only forum where I found quite a few women who admitted to taking something as "strong" as NPP. And dare I say it, admitted to Testosterone Replacement Therapy! Wow. And they still look like women? Say it isn't so! Anyway, back to the story. He was reluctant to even give me the shots. It took quite a bit of coaxing. So apparently he got a little fed up with my pissy attitude, of which I take 100% responsibility. The NPP has made me even more of a bitch than I already am (at times :rolleyes:) and he was trying to take a jab at me after me saying something mean, nagging about something or other. He apologized and said he was very sorry, that I don't look like a bulldog (although should I take that as a compliment?? I've been growing some serious muscles ova hea! :D). That he would love me even if I looked like one and even if I get like one lol. Yeah, whatever. He said he just wanted to make SURE that I don't turn into a bodybuilder woman. I told him he's just going to have to trust me, that that's not the look I'm going for (although props to the women out there who look that way).

Other things... acne has calmed down on my face a little, back looks like crap. It's bad. Not "I need accutane" bad but more like, "I'm pubescent again." Voice is still deep. No one close to me has mentioned it. Again, still shocked by that. Allergies are rampant at the moment so maybe everyone thinks I'm dealing with that. My lady parts rubbing on my jeans has been kind of irritating me. It's a turn on sometimes, and then other times it just makes it itchy... and it's irritating because I have to go to the bathroom to scratch myself often :eek: Yes, I wash my hands after :cool:

happy to hear that you took control and talk with hubby.. You know what your doing and he has to trust you.. .. I wish you the best and to your future progress ..

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hi ebony. So you are a third way into your cycle now right? You doin 10wks or 12? Or just goin to decide at 10wks? Are you still on 15mg e3d as well I'm assuming?
You are about 3wks in and that's what about 7pins so far?
I'm happy you and hubs spoke. I'm sure you are too lol.
Have you noticed any changes in appetite now that you are in?
You sound like you are doin great!!!!

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Day 22: BovaJP, I was going to answer some of your questions in my update today :p I should clarify a few things. I was going to do 15 mg e3d, but changed my schedule so it would be easier for me to remember. I pin on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday nights. So it's really 15 eod, except the gap from Thurs to Sun night, which is 3 days. So I'm at 9 pins. I have had no changes in appetite that I notice. There are certain times of the month where I'm a pig and simply can't eat enough food no matter what, and then other days not so much. That's normal according to my menstrual cycle, and I've noticed no change since being on NPP. I was going to do 12 weeks and really had my heart set on it, but I think I'm going to reconsider and here's why.. Yesterday morning my husband FINALLY mentioned my voice. It was really bad yesterday and it lasted all day and really didn't get back to normal like usual by the end of the day. This morning it's still bad. I deal with the public and I talk on the phone all day long, and it's bugging the crap out of me to feel like I sound terrible every time I speak to anyone. I mean, of all the sides it's the most noticeable because there's just no way to cover up the sound of your voice! I'm kind of nervous about dinner with my family on Friday. I'll just say I have a touch of laryngitis... :confused: There were multiple little black hairs on my chin yesterday. They weren't like "beard" hairs, they were very fine and thin. I easily plucked them, and I doubt they would have been noticeable to anyone but me because they were so small. Also, my weight was 148 on the scale this morning so I've gained 10 pounds. I feel like a lot of it is water. I feel like I look bad. My face is puffy and I just don't feel good about my body at all. I know that you're not going to "look good" on gear, and I get that. I'm not trying out for any beauty contests here, but I don't like to see a moon face whenever I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror :oops: So to answer, I'm not sure I'll be able to handle the full 12 weeks. I'll try for 10... but I may only make 8. My strength gains are huge, still making PR's every time I set foot in the gym. It's the most amazing thing ever!!!! But I'll say it again, these sides (if you get them) are not for the faint hearted. It takes guts to look in the mirror and see water bloat, acne, and black hairs on your face and just pluck that shit, use some cover-up, throw on a bigger shirt and head out of the house knowing you look like a crap version of yourself. Then when you go to speak to anyone you sound like a dude in training. Eeek.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Thanks ebony! Lol on the hairs. Im shaving chin every day lol. Yea its the bloat that will get me prolly. Hey, everyone is different right.
Thank you for answering!
Lol on yer fam dinner. Cold or allergies right lol.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Girl, if I had to shave every single day, I don't think I could handle that! But you know, we all have different things we will tolerate... :rolleyes:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic