Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Npp Cycle

calfmuscle555

calfmuscle555

May 10, 2017
Day 22: BovaJP, I was going to answer some of your questions in my update today :p I should clarify a few things. I was going to do 15 mg e3d, but changed my schedule so it would be easier for me to remember. I pin on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday nights. So it's really 15 eod, except the gap from Thurs to Sun night, which is 3 days. So I'm at 9 pins. I have had no changes in appetite that I notice. There are certain times of the month where I'm a pig and simply can't eat enough food no matter what, and then other days not so much. That's normal according to my menstrual cycle, and I've noticed no change since being on NPP. I was going to do 12 weeks and really had my heart set on it, but I think I'm going to reconsider and here's why.. Yesterday morning my husband FINALLY mentioned my voice. It was really bad yesterday and it lasted all day and really didn't get back to normal like usual by the end of the day. This morning it's still bad. I deal with the public and I talk on the phone all day long, and it's bugging the crap out of me to feel like I sound terrible every time I speak to anyone. I mean, of all the sides it's the most noticeable because there's just no way to cover up the sound of your voice! I'm kind of nervous about dinner with my family on Friday. I'll just say I have a touch of laryngitis... :confused: There were multiple little black hairs on my chin yesterday. They weren't like "beard" hairs, they were very fine and thin. I easily plucked them, and I doubt they would have been noticeable to anyone but me because they were so small. Also, my weight was 148 on the scale this morning so I've gained 10 pounds. I feel like a lot of it is water. I feel like I look bad. My face is puffy and I just don't feel good about my body at all. I know that you're not going to "look good" on gear, and I get that. I'm not trying out for any beauty contests here, but I don't like to see a moon face whenever I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror :oops: So to answer, I'm not sure I'll be able to handle the full 12 weeks. I'll try for 10... but I may only make 8. My strength gains are huge, still making PR's every time I set foot in the gym. It's the most amazing thing ever!!!! But I'll say it again, these sides (if you get them) are not for the faint hearted. It takes guts to look in the mirror and see water bloat, acne, and black hairs on your face and just pluck that shit, use some cover-up, throw on a bigger shirt and head out of the house knowing you look like a crap version of yourself. Then when you go to speak to anyone you sound like a dude in training. Eeek.

Congratulations on all the strength gains and your new PRs.. You also must be adding alot of muscle too... GAINS !! From what I understand the water bloat is normal, I have heard that some people will get water bloat, then after a little time the water bloat could go down during cycle. 8-12 week cycle sounds great... I am looking forward to seeing all the progress you will make .. To me your voice is very beautiful, as time goes on it will be even more beautiful :) Keep up the great work

maybeliftathing

maybeliftathing

TID Lady Member
Sep 25, 2016
Girl, if I had to shave every single day, I don't think I could handle that! But you know, we all have different things we will tolerate... :rolleyes:

I have to twice a day it's the worst!

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
I have to twice a day it's the worst!

May I ask you ladies WHY you have to shave so much?? Is it left over from cycles??

Day 23: Strength gains in the gym just keep getting better and better. Every single day I'm doing something I literally couldn't do the week before... and I push myself hard so I know these strength gains are legit and SERIOUS. I love it so MUCH! So addicting!! Especially from the let down of being natural and not being able to see anything progress wise for weeks, months, or ever. Totally worth the sides, and my sides have been difficult to handle at times.

maybeliftathing

maybeliftathing

TID Lady Member
Sep 25, 2016
May I ask you ladies WHY you have to shave so much?? Is it left over from cycles??

Day 23: Strength gains in the gym just keep getting better and better. Every single day I'm doing something I literally couldn't do the week before... and I push myself hard so I know these strength gains are legit and SERIOUS. I love it so MUCH! So addicting!! Especially from the let down of being natural and not being able to see anything progress wise for weeks, months, or ever. Totally worth the sides, and my sides have been difficult to handle at times.

Once the hairs grow they don't go away. Even after my cycle new ones kept coming in. I might get laser treatment for mine but I dunno I've heard it doesn't always work.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013

Hi @ebony_raven, as @maybeliftathing stated, once they grow, they kinda don't go away. I have some Italian blood, so some are dark and some are light. I now have some chin hairs (ugh sounds so gross lol), whereas there are 2 very small patches of like 8-10 hairs. I was plucking away every day, but find that if i just graze a razor over them in the shower it is faster lol. The only thing is the stubble later lol. I def think this is from the Test (Test Cyp). Just to give you some perspective, I have been on Test Cyp and Var earlier this year; I did some Test Cyp only last year and currently on a low dose of Test Cyp now. The dark hairs developed for me a few months ago and just recently seems like they are multiplying lol. Also get a hair here and there on neck (the dark ones lol), so I pluck them. But what is weird are a couple of dark hairs on my belly. that was really, really weird and bizarre. LOL.
But hey, I will put up with the sides as they do outweigh the bennies for me personally. I like having that edge, i don't need to have kiddo's and i don't want my period....bwahahaha.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Day 25: Strength in the gym in PHENOMENAL! I mean, really. It's just crazy how stagnant I was and I've far surpassed where I was. I love every day in the gym! I feel like a fat cow and look bloated and I have acne covering my chest and back, but damn! I just hope people aren't looking too close at me. I just focus and mind my own business, try to say as little as possible to anyone because my voice is stuck on this lower octave. I'm sure some people might suspect but I don't talk to anyone and no one who does talk to me has mentioned anything. To give perspective on the amount of acne I have let's see, I have about 15-20 pimples covering my chest. Each shoulder blade has maybe 30 pimples on each side. My upper middle back is thankfully covered by my tanktops I wear, but the pimples covering that area are too numerous to count. My face is not bad thank GOD. I use a little bit of coverup and it seems fine. Persa gel has helped my face, but nowhere else. The hairs on my chin are not growing any faster and no new ones have cropped up. Still shaving the blonde hair and plucking the handful of black ones, and haven't shaved since the last time I posted about it. Sex drive is normal, which is low. Practically non existent. Boo on that shit. @BovaJP, I had black hairs on my neck and various areas on my face before I ever started taking anything so I'm sure that a lot of them are just from getting older. Some are new on my chin that are from the NPP definitely, but they are light and fine. What else? I think I've covered everything.. oh wait, my mood. Actually my mood has seemed better... it's kind of weird. I feel agreeable, I haven't been irritated at much. Period is due to start in 15 days, which I'm sure it will. Again, my body stays more on cycle when I take gear (I've only taken Var) and then when I get off cycle it skips a month, then back to normal.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Day 26: Body is looking good. I'm holding a lot of water, but even through the water I can notice growth in my legs. My legs really seem to be coming along nicely! I've gone tanning 2 times (for 5 min each) because of the recommendation to get rid of this acne. It's either covered them up, or it's really helping. Very pleased! Not a fan of tanning, but the acne was really getting to me more than the threat of skin cancer.

maybeliftathing

maybeliftathing

TID Lady Member
Sep 25, 2016
Day 26: Body is looking good. I'm holding a lot of water, but even through the water I can notice growth in my legs. My legs really seem to be coming along nicely! I've gone tanning 2 times (for 5 min each) because of the recommendation to get rid of this acne. It's either covered them up, or it's really helping. Very pleased! Not a fan of tanning, but the acne was really getting to me more than the threat of skin cancer.

Tanning clears me up super fast. It's the only thing that works for me for some reason.

calfmuscle555

calfmuscle555

May 10, 2017

If I'm correct... tanning helps to dryout your poors and pimples.... tanning helps me too..

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Day 27: Last night was the first night I've seen my mom and dad since before I started cycle. I was meeting them for a fair in the town they live in. As I got out of the car, I saw my mom take a picture of me and I asked her what she was doing. She said, "Taking a picture of your mustache. Why's your voice so deep?" First off, I do not have a mustache. Seriously. I said that I have laryngitis. She gave me a look like yeah right. And that's when I lost it. I said a bunch of things. It doesn't really matter what, other than the gist of it was that she was bullied when she was younger and has suffered an eating disorder her entire life and it escapes her that she's doing the same thing. She just has no empathy at all! I'm ashamed to call her my mother, I do not like her as a person. She is always sending pictures of people making fun of them in group texts and it really hurt that she would do that to me. I feel like her love is conditional, and honestly it is. But I'm not going to get into my family drama here. I told my dad when she walked away, "I guess I should be flattered, means that I'm doing something right." He said, you do look really fit and left it at that. My husband of course did not stick up for me, as he is very against what I'm doing. He said he will continue to give me pins for this cycle, but will not help me with any others. I agreed that I probably wouldn't do any more cycles, and I actually mean it. My genetics allow me to grow muscle easier than most, and with the NPP I'm gaining muscle like crazy and it's only been a month. I will probably be as big as I want to be after I'm done with this cycle, or atleast there will be no reason to take anything stronger than Anavar and just slowly build the muscle. I think what's freaking everyone out is the quickness of my muscle gain. It's not giving everyone time to get used to it, it's just BAM holy shit she's 10 pounds heavier. Know what I mean?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic