Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Npp Cycle

calfmuscle555

calfmuscle555

May 10, 2017
by the sounds of it, you are making really good muscle progress.. People who are not into fitness/bodybuilding don't understand us .. Our thoughts and our dreams are our goals. it's our bodies .. We have the right to do anything we want with our bodies, Who cares what others think.... Many people get pick on because there to skinny, fat, fit, muscular, big or small... Ignore the haters, bullies and those who don't want to understand.. The ones with an open mind and the ones who is willing to understand are always welcomed ☺.. To me, with men and women, the bigger and leaner the muscles are, the better . From what I read in you cycle log, your inspirational to many if us.. Keep up the great work

O

Onetime42

Feb 9, 2013
Ebony_raven It sounds like your NPP cycle is going pretty damn good. My wife is just a few weeks ahead of you and her progress has been nothing short of amazing! This is her first time using NPP and she has made much better gains with this compound over anything else that she's tried. Zero bloat, huge strength gains, muscle growth and her mid section (thanks to cardio about 5+ times a week) is tighter than ever. So many people stop her and ask if shes a trainer or if she competes. Makes me really proud to see her so dedicated to this. Keep up the good work and I really wish that you had a supportive husband during this journey that you're on. I cant imagine being like that. Nevertheless, there are a few of us on here that definitely support you.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Day 30: Acne has really calmed down a lot. I have maybe 5 pimples on my chest, the ones on my face have gone down in size, the ones on the top of my arms are gone, and there are only a couple on each of my shoulder blades. I have been noticing a pattern between acne flare-ups and when I pin. It seems like the day after a pin is the worst, same with my voice being more froggy. Then when it comes time for the next pin I can tell my voice is starting to go back to normal and my acne has calmed down, but I'll pin again and start the cycle over. I'm due to pin tonight and so I'm expecting fresh bunch of acne and more of a frog in my throat tomorrow and the day after. So anyway... this weekend I saw all the in-laws and not a one said anything about me and the way I look OR sound. Actually his sister just asked me to flex and then said "Wow!" :D I've actually just come to accept that there are a lot of women (and men) who will not like this look on a woman, and so it is what it is and it's something I'm just going to have to deal with. Oh well. I'm glad I have the support of friends, in laws and the people in these forums ;)

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Day 31: Today was leg day. I think I'm going to switch my days up. I did back yesterday and legs today, and when I squat my back doesn't hurt per se but I get this lower back pump that's pretty painful and I'm sure it's related to back day because it happened last week and the week before. It's a feeling like my lower back isn't done healing and I'm stressing it out by exercising it more. I'm certain my form is correct. I'm switching my days up to have more of a gap between back and legs to see if that helps. I'm sure it will. Also want to note my strength gains have slowed down. Whereas every week I was adding quite a bit of weight to certain exercises (hip thrust, squat, shrug), I'm now not. This morning was legs and I had to keep much of my weight the same and some seemed harder than leg day last week.. so I'm considering adding 200 more calories a day. But of what? More protein/carbs? Only carbs? My weight has stayed the same. Hovering at 146-148 (10 pounds over when I started). I'm happy about that, I was feeling like a cow and want to keep the weight gain to a minimum, but my strength slow down has me wondering if I'm not eating enough.. or is this normal? I'm not expecting to have these super gains every time I'm in the gym because there's only so much my body can handle. Anyone want to chime in with some advice?

Voice is back to the lower octave like I suspected it would be because of the pin yesterday. Acne though is still clearing up. The tanning has been my lifesaver.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
how much are you eating ? I would space days out just for recovery .

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
how much are you eating ? I would space days out just for recovery .

2100 calories, 40p, 40c, 20f. A cheat meal during the week, and a cheat day on the weekend. I'm wondering if my body is recomping or if I need to add a couple hundred more calories a day because I haven't gained weight in several days and my strength has remained the same from last week to this week.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Couldn't hurt to add a bit more. Warms my heart to hear you say you are actually eating Cals! Hate to hear it when folks are down to stupid low cals .

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Also Day 31: I forgot to mention my lethargy in my post this morning. I am TIRED. I've never had to take naps in my life until this last week. I literally get home from the gym and try to nap for an hour instead of clean up around the house and plan my meals out for the day before work. NOT like me at all. I don't "nap". I've always had plenty of energy. According to my fitbit I'm not getting enough sleep either, it says I'm restless for an hour and a half.. and I'm clocking under 7 hours most nights. This could be the reason for me being sleepy, but I'm not sure about that. I've lost sleep before and still don't need to nap, I just go to bed earlier and make it up. I did some research and some people get lethargy on NPP and I'm wondering if I've not added that side to the mix. Quite a few said it seems to happen at week 5-6 and I'm at 4... I could take a nap right now..

maybeliftathing

maybeliftathing

TID Lady Member
Sep 25, 2016
Also Day 31: I forgot to mention my lethargy in my post this morning. I am TIRED. I've never had to take naps in my life until this last week. I literally get home from the gym and try to nap for an hour instead of clean up around the house and plan my meals out for the day before work. NOT like me at all. I don't "nap". I've always had plenty of energy. According to my fitbit I'm not getting enough sleep either, it says I'm restless for an hour and a half.. and I'm clocking under 7 hours most nights. This could be the reason for me being sleepy, but I'm not sure about that. I've lost sleep before and still don't need to nap, I just go to bed earlier and make it up. I did some research and some people get lethargy on NPP and I'm wondering if I've not added that side to the mix. Quite a few said it seems to happen at week 5-6 and I'm at 4... I could take a nap right now..

Towards the end of my cycle I was nearing 5000 cal. When you're training that hard and that often you should eat to accommodate. Def add some more cal. Fats seems to give me more energy.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Day 34: I'm still overly tired. Strength gains have slowed down. I'm not making these crazy gains anymore. I'm bumping my calories 300, split between protein and carbs. I do better with energy when my carbs are up. Fat does nothing for me, unless it's MCT oil. I asked my husband what he thinks and he said that you don't just keep making gains every time you step in the gym, even on cycle. Atleast he doesn't. Your body can only do so much. It makes sense. Obviously I am eating enough because I have been making incredible gains up to this point, and I wouldn't have been if my body was lacking in the fuel/muscle building department.... right? Just thinking this is common sense... but correct me if I'm wrong. Still, I will add 300 more calories and see how that helps me.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I use NPP solely for the joint relief 30mg E5D in addition to my TRT testosterone dose of 175mg. Days 2-3 I notice the increased facial and head oil. I am 239lbs and 30mgs E5D works! What about lowering your dose, especially now that the half life's are building up. AAS is much more reactive in the female body, hence a little goes a very long way.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
I use NPP solely for the joint relief 30mg E5D in addition to my TRT testosterone dose of 175mg. Days 2-3 I notice the increased facial and head oil. I am 239lbs and 30mgs E5D works! What about lowering your dose, especially now that the half life's are building up. AAS is much more reactive in the female body, hence a little goes a very long way.

Do you recommend lowering dose? Can you give me more info on why I should? Curious. I will consider it.

Day 35: Yesterday at work I looked at my face in a mirror in the sun and was like HOLY SHIT BALLS, there are tons of dark hairs on my neck under my chin WTFFFFF :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. I don't think they are noticeable unless in the sun and looking close but I was pretty embarrassed. So today I had to ask my husband to pluck them for me. How do I know he's getting used to my cycle and isn't freaking out anymore? He was willing to pluck all those hairs and didn't say one word about getting off cycle. So, as he was plucking them he was laughing and saying, "I'm gonna be here all day.. for real." So I ended up just shaving them all off to save time... UGHHHHH :confused::confused::confused:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic