Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Npp Cycle

IronBreez

IronBreez

Aug 3, 2017
How long you were off before starting Var cycle? So, at least you are not over training at the moment, so how do you feel about your strength gains now?

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
How long you were off before starting Var cycle? So, at least you are not over training at the moment, so how do you feel about your strength gains now?

Less than a month. Yes, I know.. you're supposed to be off the same amount of time you're on but I didn't do that. Var is pretty mild in my opinion and they developed it for muscle wasting diseases, so I'll be alright. o_O I'm only on 10mg a day. Strength wise, I'm really not sure as I haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks (literally NO time, not enough hours in the day...). I'm going to try to get there this weekend and I'll be sure to post how I feel about my strength. If I had to take a guess, I believe I've lost a little but I can tell by looking in the mirror that I've retained my muscle. As for strength, I just don't know. I'm sure I've lost a little just because that's what happens when you slow down your training. We shall see.

IronBreez

IronBreez

Aug 3, 2017
Did you have some what recover from virilization sides that you dont want? and they mildly came back with Var? i mean those dark hair on chest.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Did you have some what recover from virilization sides that you dont want? and they mildly came back with Var? i mean those dark hair on chest.

No, I never had any virilization from Var. All my virilization has been from the NPP.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
No, I never had any virilization from Var. All my virilization has been from the NPP.

I just wanted to post in here that I did go to the gym last night and my strength has remained the same. My endurance, however, has not. I was struggling to get the last few reps in. Being out of the gym for a few weeks was a small part of the problem, but I felt like it was mostly that I didn't have enough carbs stored to make it through. I haven't been 100% watching what I'm eating.. and my carbs (as well as calories) have been low.

IronBreez

IronBreez

Aug 3, 2017
Good to hear you have kept your strength, i think you should be able to better reps after few training sessions, when your body is used to do training again. I think 2-week out of the gym doesn't make you weaker but body just isn't that ready for training, it's more resting or something like that.
I wasn't sure to ask on this thread or on that 5mg var thread, that are you doing 15mg e3d cycle now? and how long you intend to do?
Anyway, good you got yourself back to gym.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Good to hear you have kept your strength, i think you should be able to better reps after few training sessions, when your body is used to do training again. I think 2-week out of the gym doesn't make you weaker but body just isn't that ready for training, it's more resting or something like that.
I wasn't sure to ask on this thread or on that 5mg var thread, that are you doing 15mg e3d cycle now? and how long you intend to do?
Anyway, good you got yourself back to gym.

I'm not sure I understand you. I finished my NPP cycle a month ago.

IronBreez

IronBreez

Aug 3, 2017
Yes, i know , i tried to ask your Var doses.

fit_dynamite

fit_dynamite

TID Lady Member
Oct 11, 2017
Thanks for steering me here raven! Wow very informative and detailed log! I was intrigued reading it and soaking it all in. Sorry you experienced all those sides. The voice is really one thing you cannot hide unfortunately. And I'm sorry about your mom. Sheesh!

I loved seeing your results of measurements. I'd like to see on paper how much your strength went up. Can you post some numbers of strength gains. For ex: Day 1- DB curls 30 lbs/12 reps
End of cycle- 40 lbs/ 15 reps

Great job and hope school is going well for you! Are you planning on competing in the near future?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic