Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Npp Cycle

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
DungeonDweller, I'm in agreement. I think small amounts here and there might not be too bad. I'm considering it.

Day 13: This morning I woke up with my desire back, and was able to climax twice. It's rare for me to do that, I'm a once and done kinda girl. Wish I wasn't, the alternative sounds fun. Voice feels lower this morning. It was crackly and deep this morning to my ears, but the husband never said anything about it. Still haven't asked anyone about it. I'm waiting until someone says something unprovoked. Husband called me to tell me he left his keys at the gym this morning after I was already at work, so I had to drive back home and then drive him to the gym to get his keys, then back to work. Man, I was LIVID! Ugh. He's so forgetful I just want to throat-punch him sometimes. This is an ongoing argument between us. I'm mean and he's forgetful. I told him I would be less mean if he would stop forgetting everything! He called me a viper and said he's not looking forward to the next 10 weeks :oops: I do feel like extremely irritable today. Like, I don't even want anyone to look in my direction.. just because it's annoying me.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Day 15: Weight is back up, I was 145.7 yesterday morning. I've definitely added noticeable muscle in my legs. It's awesome to look in the mirror and see it when I flex! It's so freaking exciting I just want to jump up and down and scream! I feel like a little kid I'm so excited! I graduated out of my skinny (stretch) jeans this morning. I was holding off washing my jeans because I knew that after washing them I wouldn't be able to fit them.... welllll... I could only hold off with that for so long. So I graduated this morning to my big girl pants to make room for these growing legs and butt of mine. Strength continues and I'm making new PR's every time I'm in the gym, and that's exciting too! Finally got some Nizoral and have been using it the last 2 days on my shoulders, back, chest and face. Hoping it keeps the acne at bay. So far, so good in that department. Irritability and anger comes and goes depending on how provoked I am. Sexual desire comes and goes as well. The last two days though, I've been having pretty intense sex dreams at night and I took a nap yesterday and had one then too. This is totally out of the norm for me.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Funny you mention dreams. I've had that on occasion as well, while on cycle. Most recently during my test cycle. But as you stated they come and go.
I know what you mean about every little pop of a muscle lol. and the ones that you and you only notice. and to you, it is a huge difference, but to perhaps someone else not so much lol. I feel like i flex and i can notice things, but when i ask hubs he is like meh ok. lol. He is very supportive don't get me wrong, but I think I notice every little change.
That is awesome you are growing girl! Keep up the great work.
I have been offcycle now going on 3 weeks.....ugh lol.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Day 16: I feel certain that my muscle growth is noticeable to those who take the time to really look. I'm extremely pleased!! I'm not kidding when I say I feel certain I've put on 6 months to a year of muscle growth in a few weeks. I'm not exaggerating, and those who don't believe me can take it or leave it. I'm not sure if it's my genetics causing me to respond this way or what, but it's literally insane. I can't even imagine the muscle growth coming my way in the next 10 weeks. Wow.. I'm gonna be a mini BEAST. Yesssssssssssssssss

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Day 17: Acne is clearing up, either due to where I am in my cycle or my acne routine. Husband even mentioned that it was not getting any worse when he gave me my shot. Voice is still lower... comes and goes. Mostly it's lower in the morning or when I haven't used my voice in a couple of hours and I go to speak.. it will sound froggish and crackle sometimes. The hair on my face is not getting any worse either. Just some blonde hairs on my chin that have started to grow a little longer, but I shaved last week and I still don't need to shave yet so that's a plus. Weight is maintaining. I did take a water pill yesterday and I'll take another one today. Had to go pants shopping yesterday and bought 2 sizes up and they fit good with a tad of extra room.. after all I do have a little less than 10 weeks to go.. Strength in the gym is soaring. Crazy. Each week I've added weight (sometimes a little, sometimes a lot). Today my leg workout was tough but exercises that would kill me before, now I'm just breezing though. Awesome, awesome, awesome.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Day 18: I feel like every time I talk on the phone my voice is so deep. Not I'm-a-man deep, but I-have-a frog in my throat or just-woke-up deep. I did have a customer come by who I hadn't seen in a few months ask me if I'm taking testosterone because I have a deep voice and big arms. BAHAHA, I'm not sure what to think about that. Whether to laugh or cry about it. :D There are times when I look in the mirror and although I'm not huge by any means, see a glimpse of manliness in my chest and upper arms area. It's like seeing a glimmer of what I COULD be if I kept taking gear over and over, at higher and higher doses. But no worries for now, I still look like a woman :p

calfmuscle555

calfmuscle555

May 10, 2017
Day 18: I feel like every time I talk on the phone my voice is so deep. Not I'm-a-man deep, but I-have-a frog in my throat or just-woke-up deep. I did have a customer come by who I hadn't seen in a few months ask me if I'm taking testosterone because I have a deep voice and big arms. BAHAHA, I'm not sure what to think about that. Whether to laugh or cry about it. :D There are times when I look in the mirror and although I'm not huge by any means, see a glimpse of manliness in my chest and upper arms area. It's like seeing a glimmer of what I COULD be if I kept taking gear over and over, at higher and higher doses. But no worries for now, I still look like a woman :p

Keep at it .. Your doing very good. it sounds like your making great progress.. I bet you have a beautiful voice.. Woman like you will always have a beautiful voice.. no matter how big and lean your muscles are, to me you will always look and be womanly.. I'll be in your corner cheering for you, sending full support. Your inspirational... Keep up the great work ..

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Day 19: I'm a little upset today. My husband told me last night that if I get any more muscular I'll be unattractive to him. He's always said from the beginning that he doesn't want me becoming a manly woman with the square jaw and puffy muscles bigger than their head. I mean, hell, I'm in agreement! I don't want to look like that either!!! I told him that I would get opinions from a few other people that I know and trust at the gym. So I did this morning (from a man, and a woman), and I got a unanimous response that I am NOT too big, that I do NOT look like a man whatsoever. I know they would tell me the truth. My husband said to me that if I were to gain 10 more pounds of muscle it would look terrible. I don't know about that. He said I'm the most muscular woman he's ever seen in real life and so I asked him about Dana Bailey. I said what about her? She's way bigger than I am and super hot. She doesn't look like a man! He said I'm her size. I really don't think so buddy, something is wrong with your eyes! Not even close.

This is just very disappointing. I've already heard it from other men, but didn't want to hear it from my husband... because I plan on getting bigger, and he can come along on this journey with me or not. That's the bottom line.

maybeliftathing

maybeliftathing

TID Lady Member
Sep 25, 2016
Can you post any pics? I'm curious to see your current physique.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Any man that is not supportive in your hobbies just isn't worth it to me. My ex wanted me to stop lifting. Trust me when I say there are plenty of men that will be supportive.

You have to do you and be true to yourself in what you want. Don't let anyone make that decision for you.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Thank you guys. I know I'm not too big. This is what I think is going on... he gives me my shots, and he never really was 100% supportive of them. He's afraid the shots are going to blow me up and make me look like the women you see who look just massive. I think he's just projecting his fears.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic