What's New?

No More Spray Tans

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
i am green eyed, dark blond.
born in Norway.
MT2 has made so much difference for me since I started using it.
I no longer burn nearly as bad as I used when in the sun. I ride a motorcycle almost every day.
I use sun screen all the time but the MT2 just makes life easier. I use it during the summer months.
Never used more then 2 vials in one year.

I get a nice tan but i never use so much that I switch race.

IM, I got my last MT2 from Axio peptides.
The vial had vacuum and the powder was in a nice puck.
I get the normal sides from using it but it seems much cleaner then the last Iron dragon batched i used.
With the iron dragon my wife would get an itchy throat. No such thing this time.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
i am green eyed, dark blond.
born in Norway.
MT2 has made so much difference for me since I started using it.
I no longer burn nearly as bad as I used when in the sun. I ride a motorcycle almost every day.
I use sun screen all the time but the MT2 just makes life easier. I use it during the summer months.
Never used more then 2 vials in one year.

I get a nice tan but i never use so much that I switch race.

IM, I got my last MT2 from Axio peptides.
The vial had vacuum and the powder was in a nice puck.
I get the normal sides from using it but it seems much cleaner then the last Iron dragon batched i used.
With the iron dragon my wife would get an itchy throat. No such thing this time.
How much do you use? I tried it once and it made me feel sick and I got bright red all over. I don't know if that's just how I react or if I used to much.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
mt2...is it a carcinogen?

Not sure but the down side is it makes EVERYTHING darker.

If you have freckles, moles, sun spots etc.. they get DARK. IMO you need near perfect skin to mess with it.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Not sure but the down side is it makes EVERYTHING darker.

If you have freckles, moles, sun spots etc.. they get DARK. IMO you need near perfect skin to mess with it.

your avi looks great,need to get my boat out soon.jealous lol

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I work backstage at the Jay Cutler Desert classic in Vegas every year. What I see with the spray tan is all the last minute touch ups that need to be done. And everyone panicking about getting their's done on time.

I'd just stick to old school Pro Tan that you put on with the sponge applicator.

that's what happened to me,didn't need the added stress.

Akhusker

Akhusker

Dec 25, 2014
I was planning on using MT2 for my show this year. I have heard of a few issues with using it, headaches and lethargic feeling, but everyone is different so hopefully I don't have that issue.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Start out running it slow. It does effect everyone differently. Neither I nor SS have ever had any problems but a good friend of ours can't run it even at a low dose.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
------------------------------------------------

I assume your referring to MelanoTan-2 an INJECTABLE SUPPLEMENT which many have used for YEARS.

Like most supplement the data evaluating it's safety and efficacy are limited.

That being said I'm unaware of any reports that would compel me to outright doubt it's safety.
If the choice is MT/2 vs Tanning booths that's a no brainer IMO go with the supplement!

Understand even though MANY have had quite good results with MT-2, lighter skinned folk seem to benefit the most especially if combined with SUNLIGHT! The latter stimulates the secretion of the pigment, Melain, from Melanocytes.

So the inquiring mind might ask this question? Shit doc what's the difference in MT-2 vs the sunlight prompting the secretion of melanin? Couldn't BOTH mechanisms increase the CA risk?

Highly unlikely IMO since sunlight or tanning booths cause DNA damage. This damage if severe enough may cause abnormal and deranged cellular reproduction or cancer.

THE POINT;

Watch those "freckles" mates. What's that you say? You don't freckle or easily burn? Them chances are you have brown hair and brown eyes and GTG. Yet if your one of them frecklers and burners a blonde-redhead with green blue eyes go with MT-2 and tanning sprays.

MT2 was originally a research chem to help the pale brothers and sisters that do NOT tan, that only freckle and burn, most fall into the same category you mentioned, to prevent skin cancer, by eliminating the burn factor, causing less damage to the skin.
I personally am a red head- sandy blonde combo with green eyes, but I have olive skin, and very few freckles, thanks to the mash up of my dads dark olive skin, with the lighter hair/eye genes from my moms genes. Although the hair and eye color does generally not have skin like mine, it would seem safer to say, that anyone who burns easily, and has a difficulty tanning, or develops freckles in the sun are most at risk with the tanning booths.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic