Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

No More Spray Tans

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Just did a NPC show a few weeks ago.Spray tan was such a pain in the ass.Anybody that competes knows what i'm talking about.Sleeping with that stuff on,the touch ups,worried about sweating,even taking a sip of water,and being so careful you dont want to spill a drop on your body.Even taking a piss,making sure a drop dosen't hit you leg.

A guy I know that won the overall,dosen't spray tan.Just uses MT2,and goes to the tanning parlor.His tan looked better than 95% of the people in the show.Looked totally relaxed,didn't worry about all the bs that goes with a spray tan.And he will be doing Nationals in a few weeks,so he knows what he's doing.

Next show I do,not going to get the spray tan.I'm sure it will take a lot of pressure off to.

Last edited:
Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
That sounds way better man.

How did you place and in what weight class!?

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
That sounds way better man.

How did you place and in what weight class!?

I got 3rd in the Grand Masters 50 and over.Sounds good but not that great,think there was only 6 in my class.lol

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I remember my wife doing the USAs years ago, and she got sprayed the night before, the next morning her tan was green. Not only her, but at least 50 competitors had the same issue. You want to talk about competitors freaking out. The company that was spraying them made them all take showers and come back for a new tan.
I dont know how you guys lay in that shit all night. I hate going to the tanning bed and using products and sitting in and waiting for the tan chemicals to set in. Id rather get in naturally outside..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic