Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

nick diaz

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
suspended for 5 years and 160k fine for his third positive marijuana test..what fukkin bullshit! one of my favorite fighters

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
He is not very smart.....He will b in prison before his suspension is over....

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
That's way too harsh. Pot is far from a PED.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
The 5 yrs is overboard. Guy wont be able to fight again. The no training with or cornering fighters is bullshit too. Now nick hasnt done himself any favors with past failures and his anti establishment attitude. This is another reason foghters need a union. Also, someone should advise him not to talk to the media, he doesnt do well with that.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
A union? How bout fighters act professionally and follow the rules....

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
I just read about that. I dont know all his BS but come on..............5 years suspension for pot??? Thats retarded. He comes from a state that has "medical marijuana" (a bullshit term in its own right) and if im not mistaken Nevada has it also. Now with that said, there are rules. If I test positive at work, well then, I may get fired. It just seems to me that a punishment like that should be reserved for much more serious offences.............JMO

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
A union? How bout fighters act professionally and follow the rules....

i was waiting for this ignorant comment.

so because he broke the rules, ANY punishment on earth is automatically reasonable?

GFY

this punishment is complete and utter bullshit.

people dont get 5 years for ACTUAL ****ing steroids.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
who remembers diaz ever getting koed or subbed..Never happened ..he gets wrestled thats about it..he never really lost a fight..back on topic 5 years for weed i dont care if u got caught 100 times is fukkin crazy..The shit is damn near legal in CA where hes from and he gets it prescribed to him..Sad day in mma to see a real talent and a real fighter get put out like this

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Fighters? How about ALL pro athletes? Football players, baseball players, you know, the people kids look up to!

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
While weed is practically legal in some places and I think 5 years is pretty harsh he has no one to blame but himself. He knew the rules and knew what would happen if he tested positive and he still chose to take that risk. 5 years is ridiculous but if you want to fight in the ufc you have to follow Dana whites rules no matter how dumb they may be.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic