Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

nick diaz

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
While weed is practically legal in some places and I think 5 years is pretty harsh he has no one to blame but himself. He knew the rules and knew what would happen if he tested positive and he still chose to take that risk. 5 years is ridiculous but if you want to fight in the ufc you have to follow Dana whites rules no matter how dumb they may be.

yea, I don't get how folks don't get this....has nothing to do with our personal opinions (like most the shit argued about) about pot or Diaz.....rules are rules...break them, you pay...plain and simple...

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
While weed is practically legal in some places and I think 5 years is pretty harsh he has no one to blame but himself. He knew the rules and knew what would happen if he tested positive and he still chose to take that risk. 5 years is ridiculous but if you want to fight in the ufc you have to follow Dana whites rules no matter how dumb they may be.

yea, I don't get how folks don't get this....has nothing to do with our personal opinions (like most the shit argued about) about pot or Diaz.....rules are rules...break them, you pay...plain and simple...

You're both f*cking retarded.

There is not one person on this planet who would have ever guessed that he'd get 5 years for pot.

transform

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014

There is not one person on this planet who would have ever guessed that he'd get 5 years for pot.

transform

And you're a race baiting faggot

You must still be upset they released Kim Davis from jail. I understand but try not to take out your emotions on the board, okay?

Last edited:
BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012

I couldnt have said it better myself. Now that they are enforcing the rules they (NASC) needs to have set guidelines/punishment to accompany them. Punishment should never be handed out on a sliding scale. I think a one year suspension and a $50K fine is appropriate with Nicks past infractions. Not allowing him to coach or corner is BS.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011

transform

I think we should swap hgh for fist. In my house hgh, youre what is known as a douche jabrone. If youre going to refer to folks a small, you should remove your blinders prior to doing so. I hope RAIDEN teaches you a lesson when you get home.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic