Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

nick diaz

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I think we should swap hgh for fist. In my house hgh, youre what is known as a douche jabrone. If youre going to refer to folks a small, you should remove your blinders prior to doing so. I hope @RAIDEN teaches you a lesson when you get home.

all Raiden's getting is a quarter yard of black dick.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
2ziufqf.jpg

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
HGH, sorry but you're just a person who likes to stir the pot on anything and everything. ..your comments to my posts mean shit to me.....carry on :)

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Lol, ok that got messed up.. My bad, was on my phone and fuuked up your post :(

I personally don't care what you think...you should know this by now...and really it's nothing against you...I just don't need to lower myself to argue with you...have a great night...actually, I used to be on your side on a lot of your views until you showed your nasty side.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I couldnt have said it better myself. Now that they are enforcing the rules they (NASC) needs to have set guidelines/punishment to accompany them. Punishment should never be handed out on a sliding scale. I think a one year suspension and a $50K fine is appropriate with Nicks past infractions. Not allowing him to coach or corner is BS.
Love you babe :)

But I don't feel a damn bit sorry for some asshole who pretty much said "fuuk you" every time he tested dirty. ..no fuuuk you nick..life doesn't work that way :)

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
This is just a Nevada suspension, plenty of other places to fight.....

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
theres not many fights right now outside of the ufc..

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
can he fight in different states ?Im not sure how this ban works.

Yes, it's my understanding that The state of Nevada is the jurisdiction of NSAC. Whoever signs him to fight in another state will have to worry about chaping the commission when they return to Vegas. I don't think UFC, Bellator or even Rage in Cage will find Nick worth the trouble.

Japan is his best bet.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic