Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New test-booster stack help

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I like the pre workout and the intra workout BCAA's. Everything else you have listed I wouldn't bother with. Test boosters might (and that's a MIGHT) help bring lower test levels up a little but even then it's not enough to do much of anything. Possibly if you were really old but other than that they are basically worthless.

C

Cblddt

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
I like the pre workout and the intra workout BCAA's. Everything else you have listed I wouldn't bother with. Test boosters might (and that's a MIGHT) help bring lower test levels up a little but even then it's not enough to do much of anything. Possibly if you were really old but other than that they are basically worthless.

Dlth

What would you recommend to increase mass ph ?

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
Test E.

Although if you want to go the oral route, I enjoy DMZ for size and Epi for recomping.

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
If you're anti gear, try x-factor. I've had good results with two bottles of it and it doesn't mess with your natural test at all.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Hey cbiddt if you are looking to stay the legal route and avoid gear and a pin altogether, check out mega sten or Msten. Both are the same compound, methylstenbolone. I've actually ran both brands and had great gains from it. But I ran them a little longer than 4 weeks also, which I wouldn't recommend by any means especially if new to it. It is methylated so I would definitely run some liver support on and post, and possibly kick start it a few weeks before taking the methylstenbolone. I didn't need an AI for this, but did have erase on hand and liquid ex if I needed something better. But honestly erase is a great OTC AI/cortisol blocker IMO. Had very dry gains, great size, pumps, strength and aggression. It doesn't compare to real gear but its probably the closest I've ran to come close to superdrol. Just keep an eye on your blood pressure and definitely should still run a SERM in pct. not sure if this interest you but if it does, I hope this helps.

C

Cblddt

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Hey cbiddt if you are looking to stay the legal route and avoid gear and a pin altogether, check out mega sten or Msten. Both are the same compound, methylstenbolone. I've actually ran both brands and had great gains from it. But I ran them a little longer than 4 weeks also, which I wouldn't recommend by any means especially if new to it. It is methylated so I would definitely run some liver support on and post, and possibly kick start it a few weeks before taking the methylstenbolone. I didn't need an AI for this, but did have erase on hand and liquid ex if I needed something better. But honestly erase is a great OTC AI/cortisol blocker IMO. Had very dry gains, great size, pumps, strength and aggression. It doesn't compare to real gear but its probably the closest I've ran to come close to superdrol. Just keep an eye on your blood pressure and definitely should still run a SERM in pct. not sure if this interest you but if it does, I hope this helps.

Yes it does interest me I'm no noobbb to pinning / oral I did a few competitions back in the day and if I could get my hands on it I was doing it LOL...

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Yes it does interest me I'm no noobbb to pinning / oral I did a few competitions back in the day and if I could get my hands on it I was doing it LOL...

Haha I got ya. As far as everything you mentioned in your stack, erase is the only thing IMO that can actually produce results. I know quite a few guys that use it precomp to help dry out

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
If you're anti gear, try x-factor. I've had good results with two bottles of it and it doesn't mess with your natural test at all.

Ara has been shown to be promising at 2g/day.

Expensive, but a solid alternative to hormones.

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
The main ingredient in x-factor, arachindonic acid. I'm sure there are other products out there by now but x factor was good.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic