Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New test-booster stack help

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
That's pretty vague. I'm not going to pry but if you want to type your diet in, I'll gladly give you my opinion on it... for what my opinion is worth... Heck maybe even start a new thread for your diet and training? It's up to you. I've made it more than obvious how I feel about the test boosters.

C

Cblddt

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lol I gotcha

Am:
I work out in the am and I work out fasted with my Preworkout/ a-Akg argnine / agmatine and creatine ( greenmag)

During workout bcaa+

9am 6 egg whites and a protein shake ( 2 scoops optimum nutrition gold standard natural 100% )

11am I make proteins pancakes I eat them 3 of them
12 egg whites, 16 oz low fat cottage cheese, 2 cup old fashioned oats, 2 scoop protein powder ( I use vanilla syntha-6) and then add about 1 1/2 cup of water Mix all in a blender a squeeze of honey and cinnamon

1pm 8 to 12 oz grilled chicken breast a whole avocado and a hand full of sweet-potato chips

3pm I do a isagenix meal replacement shake

Calories280Sodium270 mg
Total Fat6 gPotassium400 mg
Saturated3 gTotal Carbs21 g
Polyunsaturated1 gDietary Fiber6 g
Monounsaturated2 gSugars9 g
Trans0 gProtein36 g
Cholesterol85 mg
Vitamin A37%Calcium30%
Vitamin C30%Iron3%

6 to 7 pm dinner ill do 12 to 18 oz of grilled chicken breast and some steamed veggies with a sweet potato

Late night a protein shake before bed casein only

Let me know you thoughts

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Lol I gotcha

Am:
I work out in the am and I work out fasted with my Preworkout/ a-Akg argnine / agmatine and creatine ( greenmag)

During workout bcaa+

9am 6 egg whites and a protein shake ( 2 scoops optimum nutrition gold standard natural 100% )

11am I make proteins pancakes I eat them 3 of them
12 egg whites, 16 oz low fat cottage cheese, 2 cup old fashioned oats, 2 scoop protein powder ( I use vanilla syntha-6) and then add about 1 1/2 cup of water Mix all in a blender a squeeze of honey and cinnamon

1pm 8 to 12 oz grilled chicken breast a whole avocado and a hand full of sweet-potato chips

3pm I do a isagenix meal replacement shake

Calories280Sodium270 mg
Total Fat6 gPotassium400 mg
Saturated3 gTotal Carbs21 g
Polyunsaturated1 gDietary Fiber6 g
Monounsaturated2 gSugars9 g
Trans0 gProtein36 g
Cholesterol85 mg
Vitamin A37%Calcium30%
Vitamin C30%Iron3%

6 to 7 pm dinner ill do 12 to 18 oz of grilled chicken breast and some steamed veggies with a sweet potato

Late night a protein shake before bed casein only

Let me know you thoughts

I'm pleasantly surprised. Your diet looks pretty good. I like the fasted training. I like how your sort of carb backloading by eating the big 2 cups of oats meal a few hours after your workout. I only have a couple of criticisms. Why no simple carbs after your workout? Don't listen to these "no anabilic window" people. This is the best time to eat carbs. Your protein sources are a bit limited. You have egg whites, chicken, and powders. I realize this might not be your diet every single day but I'm going on the info you have provided. Whats wrong with salmon, tilapia, lean beef, turkey, whole eggs, canned tuna, bison... Maybe your work forces you to drink your calories? Like all the avacado. Maybe some nuts? Healthy oils? Can you really eat 18 oz of grilled chicken in one sitting? If you have that ability then you could definitely switch out your protein pancake meal for a pound of lean beef.

I haven't added it up but I would guess your around 4000 cals. Maybe less actually. Are you physically active during the day? Without adding it, your macros look about right to. I also like to keep the carbs low.

C

Cblddt

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
I'm pleasantly surprised. Your diet looks pretty good. I like the fasted training. I like how your sort of carb backloading by eating the big 2 cups of oats meal a few hours after your workout. I only have a couple of criticisms. Why no simple carbs after your workout? Don't listen to these "no anabilic window" people. This is the best time to eat carbs. Your protein sources are a bit limited. You have egg whites, chicken, and powders. I realize this might not be your diet every single day but I'm going on the info you have provided. Whats wrong with salmon, tilapia, lean beef, turkey, whole eggs, canned tuna, bison... Maybe your work forces you to drink your calories? Like all the avacado. Maybe some nuts? Healthy oils? Can you really eat 18 oz of grilled chicken in one sitting? If you have that ability then you could definitely switch out your protein pancake meal for a pound of lean beef.

I haven't added it up but I would guess your around 4000 cals. Maybe less actually. Are you physically active during the day? Without adding it, your macros look about right to. I also like to keep the carbs low.

I did leave out I put honey on the pancakes .....

I have a big problem eating those type of fish cause I offshore fish and if you have ever had real fresh fish you won't eat anything being that I'm in FL it's hard haven't got offshore in a month or so, so no fresh fish but I do mahi mahi and fresh tuna

Not a big red meat eater tears my stomach up

Do like turkey in incorporate that in as we'll and as for tuna haven't been a big fan since I used tund to sodium load when I competed many many years ago

And yes I can eat 2 to 3 chicken breast in a sitting lol....
Love avocados I can eat 2 to 3 a day

Yea I'm always active I'm the type that doesn't sit still I'm a it director / administrator so I'm constantly on the move so that's why I try to have quick cal and meals

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
Natty supps rarely have any effect.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic