Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New test-booster stack help

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I know nothing about it but I have read that ARA at high levels is really bad for your health. I'm not saying I don't take anything that's bad for me but there is a risk/benefit ratio to consider.

Last edited:
Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
Do you know what is considered "high levels" by any chance. I like to run it during pct to help hold on to my gains.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
Yes, but I prefer SNS X-Gels

Still a high quality Ara, but slightly cheaper if I remember correctly

It is safe at 2g/day. You want to take 1.5G pre workout, than another 500mg later in the day. Do not take EFA's with it as they can hinder absorption.

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
SNS is a solid company. I didn't know they had ara. Thanks brother.

C

Cblddt

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Well I was talking to a buddy and he has had good results on ams mass drops !!!! Mass drops and 1-andro

crap I thought I had may stack

Daa
Activate extreme
Dim
X factor

And powerfull at night

NOW I just don't fing know

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Cb... I think you may have shiny ball syndrome. It's okay. I've been there. If you enjoy testing these products then more power to you. However, if you took the energy you spent on researching this useless shit and put it into good 'ol diet and training, you would get real results.

Are you going to be following a diet plan?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Well I was talking to a buddy and he has had good results on ams mass drops !!!! Mass drops and 1-andro

crap I thought I had may stack

Daa
Activate extreme
Dim
X factor

And powerfull at night

NOW I just don't fing know

I've used mass drops and had good results with them as well, and a few friends did as well. But I second what Giant is saying too.

C

Cblddt

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Cb... I think you may have shiny ball syndrome. It's okay. I've been there. If you enjoy testing these products then more power to you. However, if you took the energy you spent on researching this useless shit and put it into good 'ol diet and training, you would get real results.

Are you going to be following a diet plan?

Yes I'm on a height protein low carb diet now

C

Cblddt

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
"High protein "dam auto correct on the iPad

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic