Latest Member
TableEffit
What's New?

New Post, but not new to aas

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
That's what I always thought that a lot of the side with women were permanent.

You thought right. A lot if them are. Most voice changes are permanant. When new hair grown starts its permanant and when they grow little cocks its permanant. Test is the biggest culprit.

N

nspacy

Dec 22, 2012
You thought right. A lot if them are. Most voice changes are permanant. When new hair grown starts its permanant and when they grow little cocks its permanant. Test is the biggest culprit.

I dont have any of those sides, the only thing that stuck with me is my hairs on my lower leg are a bit darker when they were blond before. I did oops shot of test but luckily everything turned out ok. Voice is fine everything cleared up but the slightly darker hair on lower legs, which is not a big deal at all.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011

I guess what I'm saying is can you show me someone who cycled say 10 years ago what is still "permanent" now? The voice thing I've had conversations w/ people who work w/ lots of people who cycle and have anecdotally not seen "permanent" voice change. I know everyone says that but I"ve never seen a study (there are no studies on any of this!) so I'm curious if when you say permanent, its truly talking about women well past "last year's cycle" --

My point is I think there is probably a delineation of "Its gonna be permanent" and also which sides - a couple cycles is most likely going to clear eventually - and more likely in months and not years.

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I guess what I'm saying is can you show me someone who cycled say 10 years ago what is still "permanent" now? The voice thing I've had conversations w/ people who work w/ lots of people who cycle and have anecdotally not seen "permanent" voice change. I know everyone says that but I"ve never seen a study (there are no studies on any of this!) so I'm curious if when you say permanent, its truly talking about women well past "last year's cycle" --

My point is I think there is probably a delineation of "Its gonna be permanent" and also which sides - a couple cycles is most likely going to clear eventually - and more likely in months and not years.

SO you think the voice will eventually go back? Know of one girl who quit less than a year, voice still a bit rough.

N

nspacy

Dec 22, 2012
SO you think the voice will eventually go back? Know of one girl who quit less than a year, voice still a bit rough.

about a year and half after my voice was back to normal.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I dont have any of those sides, the only thing that stuck with me is my hairs on my lower leg are a bit darker when they were blond before. I did oops shot of test but luckily everything turned out ok. Voice is fine everything cleared up but the slightly darker hair on lower legs, which is not a big deal at all.

The sides I mentioned I know happen when a woman takes too much test for a long period if time. I don't remember if you took test ever or not.

N

nspacy

Dec 22, 2012
The sides I mentioned I know happen when a woman takes too much test for a long period if time. I don't remember if you took test ever or not.

I took a lot of primo like an idiot and one shot of oopsie test, that shit freaked me out shortly there after I quit all aas. I had some test prop ampules that were the same size as gh amps and half asleep in the morning for shot of gh i took test. freaked me out, so not really alot of test and I think I got lucky.

That is why this time around I making sure I do it right. Instead of listening to the gym dudes back in the day.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010

I've heard numorous interviews with ex female bodybuilders that still had the deep voice, the changes to there facial bone structure, enlarged clit and the hair growth all stay out of wack. The only thing I may recinsider is the voice change but for most it is. Testosterone is the one that can really ruin a woman if on too long and at higher doses.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I took a lot of primo like an idiot and one shot of oopsie test, that shit freaked me out shortly there after I quit all aas. I had some test prop ampules that were the same size as gh amps and half asleep in the morning for shot of gh i took test. freaked me out, so not really alot of test and I think I got lucky.

That is why this time around I making sure I do it right. Instead of listening to the gym dudes back in the day.

Very good idea. Steer clear if test and I just don't think it's worth it for you.

N

nspacy

Dec 22, 2012
Very good idea. Steer clear if test and I just don't think it's worth it for you.

Without a doubt never meant to inj it anyways, scared me got rid of it so I would not make the same mistake. it was free and I had planned to giving it to a friend just did not do it soon enough..

No test for me, low dose primo and low dose tabs...

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Without a doubt never meant to inj it anyways, scared me got rid of it so I would not make the same mistake. it was free and I had planned to giving it to a friend just did not do it soon enough..

No test for me, low dose primo and low dose tabs...

That's perfect IMO. Just pay attention to your body and what's going in and your golden. I know you already do.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic