Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

New Post, but not new to aas

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Hi, This is my first post, but I am not new to the scene.

I am about to start winstrol oral cycle. 10mg cut in half. I have spent a lot of time researching. the first go around for aas was 6 years ago, primo(loved and I miss it) winstrol,(loved the alpha feeling) hgh, anavar(did not like) and some test prop... I was young and careless. This time around I have been lifting for about 2 years straight lost 45lbs and I am 17-18bf.

When i get on cycle I will be going back to carb cycling( I loved it) Right now I am eating 2000-2400 calories day. I am also doing a strength program. And I sprint 3 times a week. I feel that this time around I have gone as far as I can and I understand nutrition so much more than the first time I did aas.(I was 5'4' 138lbs 14-15bf)

I plan on switching up my routine some instead of 5x5 3x8 and working out 5daw instead of the 3DAW I am now(totally bored right now with 3DAW)

And adding more assistance work on tuesday/thursday.

I also have pct planned to retain my gains and reduce the estrogen rebound that i tend to get. I also have cissus and MSM/glucocasmin for joint health. and liver52 and milk thistle. And because I tend to be acne prone I am stocked up on bvitamins and cetaphil face wash(helps tons)

I also track my calories on MFP

I am not sure I have any questions at the moment. Do you have any tips for me? Did I miss anything?

Like I said this time I around I am going to take things seriously, instead of the reckless youth.

Was the Primo IM or oral and what dose was it ??

N

nspacy

Dec 22, 2012
primo e inject plan on running .5ml a week.

should be in less than 2 weeks.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Not sure what other people said but add fish oil and i take cissus its great for joints. winny is a cutter not sure how much muscle gain you will gain. When i took it i was 8 weeks out used to spare muscle and bring out hardness. I like var for mass but u said u did not like it. i did winny at 12.5 qd splint in to doses was fine on that dose with no sides but sore joints.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Not sure what other people said but add fish oil and i take cissus its great for joints. winny is a cutter not sure how much muscle gain you will gain. When i took it i was 8 weeks out used to spare muscle and bring out hardness. I like var for mass but u said u did not like it. i did winny at 12.5 qd splint in to doses was fine on that dose with no sides but sore joints.

NVM you said cissus. cant read tonight :(

N

nspacy

Dec 22, 2012

how much did you gain with var?

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
First cycle i was not on a clean diet. I would eat, lift, juice. It was great gained 30lbs i am guessing 10 in muscle 10 in fat 10 in water. I was huge at 170lbs leg pressing 800 for reps full ROM, curling 40s lol it was fun until i broke everything from lifting to heavy :(. My var is overdoses and so legit its great. This cycle i am on now im taking 20mg split into 2 doses but its like taking 25mg. on clean offseason diet. been on for 2 weeks gained 5lbs would say 1-2 in muscle rest water.z( I make sure i drink 1 gallon or more of water a day) gain so fast on this stuff. Get some sides. Oily hair very bad, hair loss, acne face more then body, bloat/water retention, increase sex drive, sore throat first 2 weeks then goes away. That happens with every oral i have taken LOL hope this helps. Going to be starting my first INJ cycle soon and i will start a thread with my findings will also be taking 10mg of the var with that.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
primo e inject plan on running .5ml a week.

should be in less than 2 weeks.

Tell me how the primo e cycle went. Want to start soon but a little scared about pinning every other day

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
was going to start at 25mg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic