Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

New Post, but not new to aas

N

nspacy

Dec 22, 2012
Hi, This is my first post, but I am not new to the scene.

I am about to start winstrol oral cycle. 10mg cut in half. I have spent a lot of time researching. the first go around for aas was 6 years ago, primo(loved and I miss it) winstrol,(loved the alpha feeling) hgh, anavar(did not like) and some test prop... I was young and careless. This time around I have been lifting for about 2 years straight lost 45lbs and I am 17-18bf.

When i get on cycle I will be going back to carb cycling( I loved it) Right now I am eating 2000-2400 calories day. I am also doing a strength program. And I sprint 3 times a week. I feel that this time around I have gone as far as I can and I understand nutrition so much more than the first time I did aas.(I was 5'4' 138lbs 14-15bf)

I plan on switching up my routine some instead of 5x5 3x8 and working out 5daw instead of the 3DAW I am now(totally bored right now with 3DAW)

And adding more assistance work on tuesday/thursday.

I also have pct planned to retain my gains and reduce the estrogen rebound that i tend to get. I also have cissus and MSM/glucocasmin for joint health. and liver52 and milk thistle. And because I tend to be acne prone I am stocked up on bvitamins and cetaphil face wash(helps tons)

I also track my calories on MFP

I am not sure I have any questions at the moment. Do you have any tips for me? Did I miss anything?

Like I said this time I around I am going to take things seriously, instead of the reckless youth.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Curious as a female what you plan on doing for pct ?

N

nspacy

Dec 22, 2012
Curious as a female what you plan on doing for pct ?
HI RR!!

I am planning on an herbal pct support from ASI and after that get back on herbal gh booster( appnut I have used before with awesome results)

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Interesting.Please keep us updated. There certainly isn't enough true life info about female usage out there

N

nspacy

Dec 22, 2012
HI RR!!

I am planning on an herbal pct support from ASI and after that get back on herbal gh booster( appnut I have used before with awesome results)

Thank you! I may even get brave and post pics. I am not promising though, It will be a week or so before I start. I am excited and pretty sure I have all my ducks in a row this time around.

I ment to post right now I am 130lbs 17-18bf Been holding that weight and just recomping for 4 months..

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
HI RR!!

Ghrp-2 for a GH booster, proven. it actually works sub-lingual. If ya don't like to inject

peace.

N

nspacy

Dec 22, 2012
^^^^ RR is one of the most knowledgable...but that raises a very interesting question....I'll follow along here. Red flag for me

I am sorry I dont understand what do you mean that raises a red flag for you?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Disregard...on my phone and read it wrong...welcome to tid. :)

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I am sorry I dont understand what do you mean that raises a red flag for you?

He admits he does not know about women and AAS, very humble. respect :)

leave it to the girls to help you out. Peace.

IF not OW WELL.

peace anyway.

N

nspacy

Dec 22, 2012
Ghrp-2 for a GH booster, proven. it actually works sub-lingual. If ya don't like to inject

peace.

Thanks shine, I will keep that in mind, right now I am using an app nut product and I have already order it(I have used it before, strength went up and I felt alpha on it, just generally great sleep too.)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic