Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New Post, but not new to aas

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
For me the swings in estrogen get a lot stronger especially when I've missed a period but I've never had any hormonal support from birth control... That's why I asked , I think when I run again it will be in combo with the pill...

Mirena

What do you mean rebound do you mean after cycle, I plan on doing herbal pct and herbal gh booster to combat this. cant you explain what rebound issues you had please?

I have never been one to get much pms and when I was on aas I missed periods and dont recall having any pms or anything.

I may keep a weekly log yes.

N

nspacy

Dec 22, 2012
thank you shine and dangerouscurves.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Mirena

What do you mean rebound do you mean after cycle, I plan on doing herbal pct and herbal gh booster to combat this. cant you explain what rebound issues you had please?

I have never been one to get much pms and when I was on aas I missed periods and dont recall having any pms or anything.

I may keep a weekly log yes.

I'm not speaking for DC, but "rebound" is typically a combination of a coming out of a competition diet and coming off a compound while your body works to reestablish homeostasis both in metabolism and hormone levels. I might venture that on a very short run of a compound where there isn't a lot of time where the dosing is consistent and the body has had time to adjust to it, and then the compound is stopped and clears, there's just a lot of stuff going on w/ the hormone levels. The female body tends to like to do things on the good ol' 28 day cycle. Steroids don't interact directly w/ the menstrual cycle so much as just being interpreted as an 'upset' in hormone levels that will probably induce some amenorrhea and then will readjust after the first full 28 days after the compound has cleared. For reference, Winstrol takes 3 weeks to clear -so you're typically looking at 2 months before a normal menstrual cycle can get re-established. This is very individual depending on all the other influences in each person's life - including degree of fat loss/cut for competition, stress levels, ability to get back to a 'maintanence' metabolism, etc.

I don't know if that helps much but hopefully adds some insight. Its so individual and there are so many different scenarios that diet / cycles / stress / recovery / natural hormone levels play into.

N

nspacy

Dec 22, 2012
I'm not speaking for DC, but "rebound" is typically a combination of a coming out of a competition diet and coming off a compound while your body works to reestablish homeostasis both in metabolism and hormone levels. I might venture that on a very short run of a compound where there isn't a lot of time where the dosing is consistent and the body has had time to adjust to it, and then the compound is stopped and clears, there's just a lot of stuff going on w/ the hormone levels. The female body tends to like to do things on the good ol' 28 day cycle. Steroids don't interact directly w/ the menstrual cycle so much as just being interpreted as an 'upset' in hormone levels that will probably induce some amenorrhea and then will readjust after the first full 28 days after the compound has cleared. For reference, Winstrol takes 3 weeks to clear -so you're typically looking at 2 months before a normal menstrual cycle can get re-established. This is very individual depending on all the other influences in each person's life - including degree of fat loss/cut for competition, stress levels, ability to get back to a 'maintanence' metabolism, etc.

I don't know if that helps much but hopefully adds some insight. Its so individual and there are so many different scenarios that diet / cycles / stress / recovery / natural hormone levels play into.

Thank You Sassy, Thant makes sense, it is what I remember from before and missing periods.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Hi, This is my first post, but I am not new to the scene.

I am about to start winstrol oral cycle. 10mg cut in half. I have spent a lot of time researching. the first go around for aas was 6 years ago, primo(loved and I miss it) winstrol,(loved the alpha feeling) hgh, anavar(did not like) and some test prop... I was young and careless. This time around I have been lifting for about 2 years straight lost 45lbs and I am 17-18bf.

When i get on cycle I will be going back to carb cycling( I loved it) Right now I am eating 2000-2400 calories day. I am also doing a strength program. And I sprint 3 times a week. I feel that this time around I have gone as far as I can and I understand nutrition so much more than the first time I did aas.(I was 5'4' 138lbs 14-15bf)

I plan on switching up my routine some instead of 5x5 3x8 and working out 5daw instead of the 3DAW I am now(totally bored right now with 3DAW)

And adding more assistance work on tuesday/thursday.

I also have pct planned to retain my gains and reduce the estrogen rebound that i tend to get. I also have cissus and MSM/glucocasmin for joint health. and liver52 and milk thistle. And because I tend to be acne prone I am stocked up on bvitamins and cetaphil face wash(helps tons)

I also track my calories on MFP

I am not sure I have any questions at the moment. Do you have any tips for me? Did I miss anything?

Like I said this time I around I am going to take things seriously, instead of the reckless youth.

You prolly want to get some better liver Supps like NAC and ALA. milk thistle is worthless and liv 52 isn't really suited for AAS protection.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
12 weeks oops I forgot to put that. I am regular now(not on cycle yet) 3 days every 28days I forget that I am on my p. IUD for BC

Past sides when I did test deepened voice and heighten sex drive voice went back to normal as far as the sexual side effects they are welcomed.

My main goals if to gain more muscle and to get stronger, and to lean out some.(via carb cycling)

That interesting that your voice went back to normal because women's sides are usually permanent.

N

nspacy

Dec 22, 2012
That interesting that your voice went back to normal because women's sides are usually permanent.

I guess i got lucky, I am ok with the sides that stuck with.

I have NAC and ala already too.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I guess i got lucky, I am ok with the sides that stuck with.

I have NAC and ala already too.

The NAC should be ran at 2400mg and the ALA at 600mg. That's all you will need.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011

What do you base this on? Anecdotally, sides like voice change, etc. tend to clear when the compound clears. May take a bit longer after that, but they tend to clear. The one case where I have not seen / heard enough info to state definitively is women who are singers or their singing voice is important - the effects of a cycle may remain impacting that. But generally speaking, haven't really found a lot to support "permanent" as in forever in terms of sides, unless you're dealing w/ ongoing, years, decades of AAS use.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
What do you base this on? Anecdotally, sides like voice change, etc. tend to clear when the compound clears. May take a bit longer after that, but they tend to clear. The one case where I have not seen / heard enough info to state definitively is women who are singers or their singing voice is important - the effects of a cycle may remain impacting that. But generally speaking, haven't really found a lot to support "permanent" as in forever in terms of sides, unless you're dealing w/ ongoing, years, decades of AAS use.

Hair growth, deepening of voice enlarged clit. Test being the biggest culprit. This is nothing new. Yes I realize things are dose dependent.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
That's what I always thought that a lot of the side with women were permanent.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic