Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

My super sexy swinging TID log

JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Off day yesterday. Put in a few miles on my bicycle to start doing some legit cardio. Food was good.

Back, bis, and calves later today. I may try to sneak in another bike ride but I have to go grocery shopping and do food prep.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
This log is doing great JC3! Glad you are here!

navyfitessex

navyfitessex

Apr 26, 2015
Subbed in bro! Looks like a good log you got going. Keep up the work!

Reactions: JC3
JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Well the day has gotten away from me. No gym and no bike. I hate when my best laid plans get screwed. Baseball put together a last minute practice....and walmart was walmart. They charged me 143 dollars over. Had to spend a damn hour there getting it straight. Lost my cool in the process. So now with no gym and my food still not prepped, what do I do? This....****itall!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
It will be ok JC3.

I get crap flung at me all the time. I just breathe and move on.

That food looks great!

JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Yeah, I'm over it. Got food prep and everything else done and still managed to squeeze in 30 minutes on the bike. I was happy after. Back, bis, and calves tomorrow. Also trying out caffeine pills. I usually drink coffee or monster. Trying to drink more water, but still want the stim. I'll report my thoughts tomorrow.

Goliac7

Goliac7

MuscleHead
Feb 20, 2015
Yeah man you're pretty effin big...... Sounds like you're being hard on yourself!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
If your shoulder is still bothering you, try some of the prehab exercises I perform. They may just help with that.... wall angels, band pull aparts, mace swings, stick stretch, etc...

navyfitessex

navyfitessex

Apr 26, 2015
The prehab stuff can be golden when used even a little bit over the long term. Keeping the cuff strong, mobile and stable in all positions is key to keeping it healthy and supportive to any lift of any kind, push, pull, stablization etc. Same for hips and knees. 5-10 minutes a workout a few times a week can pay huge dividends on injury prevention.

JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
Thanks Goliac.

BrotherIron,

I've had 5 injuries to the shoulders. 3 partials and the last two I didn't even go in. This last one is pretty bad. I've been doing every rehab exercise and rom warmup move I know and it's just not healing. I have not been doing the wall angels tho and will add it in. Shoulder has been like this around 4 months and my back has been jacked for just under. Chiropractor best friend told me I'm bulged in L5 S1 area. Also the regular degeneration (non diagnosis) told by every other doc I've seen since I really hurt myself 20 years ago.

JC3

JC3

Jan 6, 2014
I have two back workouts this week and legs tomorrow so I went right to chest, abs, and tris:

5x18-10 db flat presses 100s (big as we got, heavy day being done with barbell).
5x12-4 db incline presses 100s.
5x10 DB crossovers 60s
5x10 cable flys

8x15-8 tricep cable rope pressdown
8x10-7 cable kickbacks

300 abs reps of crunch chair, cable crunch, leg raisers, cable twist, on and on...

Good work for feeling the beers I had yesterday. I also quit my zero cal monsters. I used 600 MG caffeine today. One (200mg) in morning instead of coffee/tea/monster(160mg) and two(400 mg)1 hour preworkout when I would normally have 2 monsters (320 mg). Definitely felt the caffeine pills better. I'm going to cycle it every couple weeks with clen (trying, never used it) when I get clen. I also have some gh on the way. I plan on running 6iu (assuming they test well) while I cut and then lean bulk. Once I get to where I want to be I plan on going trt dosing for test and gh. Currently running high test dose and orals (dbol n winny) for a few weeks off and on...more off than on with the orals. I won't be coming off test.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic