Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

my now x girlfiend took over 50 vials to my mom!!!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Man thats a little too much, dont you think? Even bringing the gear to your mom's house is outrageous and embarrassing. Time to re-evaluate this relationship before she ruins you. Last thing you need is a felony charge leading unemployment b/c of the carelessness. Have a friend hold your gear or find a hiding spot off your property to store your gear. No offense but your girl sounds like a walking time bomb, next time it will be worse. I guarantee it.

he right about the leading u into the unemployment line ..once u cop a charge the only work u will be doing is labor work side by side with mexicans ....Plus the money u will spend to get your ass ou a slang shot...with that much gear they wuld know your sellingg the shit....i would be thinking about cutting ties with this rat bitch....once a rat allways a rat...If u stick with her u deserve everything coming to u....word....dw

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
That's the kind of bitch you take out for a fishing trip and you lose something during the trip.

awesome i would go with your idea or have a attack dog waiting when she walks into his home.

K

kastro

VIP Member
May 27, 2012
My ex showed my dad all my gear when were breaking up.She fukin threatened me with calling the police,also at that point got the hell out!Bro becareful nothing worse than a vengeful women.Funny thing is she was the one that fuked up not me,fukin drugs.Once she saw I was serious about leaving she freaked.Get away,stash the gear somewhere who knows what she will do next.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
She's 40 & acting like this?? Holy shitballs, bro!! You need to cut ties with her & move on... when you told this story, I assumed you guys were in college or something. Jeeezzz.... good luck with this one, dude.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I kept envisioning a 20-something as well.

Once a rat always a rat is too true. Some people are just made to do that type of shit.

Not being strong on the inside makes for leverage being used on the outside.

Love will make people forgive wild stuff, but jeopardizing the trust with your moms and threatening your freedom.... That's unforgivable IMHO.

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
I moved out as long as it took my took.pack.....she has been texting me over and over, one text: I hope Ur car flips and u die and i hope u inject poison into u and your leg falls off, the very next text. I love u so much please come back home......i will fix it all...she is also threating to kill herself...with 3 teenage girls and boy.....Iwant to do RR idea so bad but just giong to the state police is bad news for me and slot of friends. So i blocked her from calling and jyst delete her texts as they come. I saved all the threating ones

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Damn all that drama plus 4 kids? She must have one hella of a ass!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
The only part that is believable is that women are crazy. Note: everyone should keep there stuff locked up and keep what we do to in here.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
I heavily believe in this ;) 31cpJHeFrFL.jpg

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
Lol.....I like that...hump n dump, fuck.n chuck...lol

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
find a guy you dont like, tell him about this awesome chick u know that wants to hook up with him. now tell this crazy bitch there is nothing that would hurt u more than is she left u for one of ur friends. Introduce them to each other.

Let the magic happen.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic