Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

my now x girlfiend took over 50 vials to my mom!!!

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
^^^^^Yup^^^^^ she is saying she will go to the state police if I dont give her a chance, I texted her staye police number and said to call. Crazzy ass bitch.kunt is a understatement, her reason is she wants me to stop so we can have a baby. I have a kid don't want more. 32yrs old i cruise on Trt and blast I made the decsion not to have kids anymore yrs ago...type of Bitch to poke wholesale on the condom and she is 8 years older then me...not that age matter but really at 40 acting like a 16yr old??/?

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
40 years old something isnt right acting like that...

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
I'd Pretend to give her a chance, delete whatever evidence she has and throw the bitch out. You Should Never Tell a Gf that you use gear that is just plain stupid.

She seriously wants another chance when she just threatened to turn you in to the cops?

grayclaws

grayclaws

Aug 23, 2011
See that why you marry a girl that does gear with you. Than the only problem you have is running outta primo during contest prep, and var, and low dose winny, and clen, oh and t3, HGH, MELANOTAN II....... FML!

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
You better hope she don't convince the police you are a dealer. You are saying that you had over 50 vials. State police would LOVE to bust someone like you and make it look like you are a huge dealer, and it would take virtually no manpower. Win win for them.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
time to move somewhere else. She's pshycho, you won't get her out of your life if you're within a short drive.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
But I don't hide my gear from my gf, if you're meant to be with someone, you can let them in on this.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
I'd Pretend to give her a chance, delete whatever evidence she has and throw the bitch out. You Should Never Tell a Gf that you use gear that is just plain stupid.

She seriously wants another chance when she just threatened to turn you in to the cops?

i like the way you think!!

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
But I don't hide my gear from my gf, if you're meant to be with someone, you can let them in on this.

let 'em know, but keep your gear in the garage.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic