Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

my now x girlfiend took over 50 vials to my mom!!!

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
LOL! Your own dumbass fault for 1: not locking your shit up; 2: being with a stupid bitch.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Like ice cube said...a bitch is a bitch.

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
Um....I think that a great idea, get back with her make it believe my mom.throw it away and delete it all....and punch the Bitch in.her face and move out agian....

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011

Last edited by a moderator:
pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
I really appreciate all the comments, it brought my day up a lot...uu

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
See that why you marry a girl that does gear with you. Than the only problem you have is running outta primo during contest prep, and var, and low dose winny, and clen, oh and t3, HGH, MELANOTAN II....... FML!

Yes so right...that's my next girl on that uses, I have a couple of fine women clients how use now...hummmm. great idea, that way she knows how important it is..Thx bro

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I'd Pretend to give her a chance, delete whatever evidence she has and throw the bitch out. You Should Never Tell a Gf that you use gear that is just plain stupid.

She seriously wants another chance when she just threatened to turn you in to the cops?

That's the kind of bitch you take out for a fishing trip and you lose something during the trip.

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
I know it not, trying to defuse the situatation but her just saying something will make me hott. She said she has pics of me injecting myself, don't know how but she does, fucking girl!!!

It's not like she could prove what you're injecting...it could be B12 for all they know. Clean house for a while to be safe. Bitches are crazy

bigkarch

bigkarch

May 27, 2012
Man I feel your pain...I had two ex's in my past that did similiar shit, my first one, which was my now deceased ex-wife told my parents I was juicing, and threatened to go to my employer with board name and all boards I was on.... which could have gotten me disbarred...the last one did some unthinkable things too..I will never again trust another female in that area....no way....

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Man thats a little too much, dont you think? Even bringing the gear to your mom's house is outrageous and embarrassing. Time to re-evaluate this relationship before she ruins you. Last thing you need is a felony charge leading unemployment b/c of the carelessness. Have a friend hold your gear or find a hiding spot off your property to store your gear. No offense but your girl sounds like a walking time bomb, next time it will be worse. I guarantee it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic