Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

my now x girlfiend took over 50 vials to my mom!!!

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
find a guy you dont like, tell him about this awesome chick u know that wants to hook up with him. now tell this crazy bitch there is nothing that would hurt u more than is she left u for one of ur friends. Introduce them to each other.

Let the magic happen.

now thats good advice

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
Lol,^^^^^^^see that's y I made this thread for advice like that.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
This thread is getbig entertaining like without all the stupid shits posting.
Continue...

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
This thread left with with future ideas for future x's

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
All that matters is that I believe you, please, continue...

H

Hypochondriac

May 30, 2012
find a guy you dont like, tell him about this awesome chick u know that wants to hook up with him. now tell this crazy bitch there is nothing that would hurt u more than is she left u for one of ur friends. Introduce them to each other.

Let the magic happen.

Hey weight8... My ex wife is 37 years old, she 100% Mexican, she is slender and sexy, good in bed and where ever else... She might be a good woman for you even though she wasn't for me. When she gets all fancied up even women look at her cuz of how pretty she is. All we gotta do is get rid of her bf cuz I think he's treating her bad.

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
Trying to get this slin meal in....fucking eyes are watering.lol more to come, I will copy and paste some funny as texts from her in a min

H

Hypochondriac

May 30, 2012
Where are the texts bro... damn it, just remembered I need to do my syn shots. Anyway, his exgf was good with me at first... even got a wave goodbye from her (I think this was in the same day). Next thing I know pshn is telling me she wishes me dead... that I shot some bad stuff and die. Lol... now when these two are in the store she won't even look at me and tells my buddy here that he talks to long to me. All his friends around him tell him, including me, that she is freaking crazy man... Then later he tells us that she thinks that we are all crazy.

And to the feller that said never let the gf know. That's pretty much impossible When youre peaking on your gear and are taking like 3 to 4 oil shots and 3-5 vials of gh a day. I agree that you shouldn't tell her right away... but if youre having a long term relationship with her then at some point you have to tell her... that's the reality of it. Saying things that should be done and actually doing all of those things won't ever happen that way. It's like doing all the 10 Commandments... only a handful of people follow all of these and they still fail from time to time. And, if youre living with her... how much more imposssible is that. Now... if you don't want to be in a long relationship then no problem.

But, he loves this woman and there is a part of her that's perfect for him in a certain area of his life and a very important part of his life... so, to him he was in a long term relationship but I don't think she believed this... it seems that the only way to prove to her that you are committed to her is to give up everything in your life for her... and I bet this still won't be enough. Who freaking gets jealous about two male friends talking like normal... his does as well as my own GF does. I gotta straighten her act up too or else I'm done with her. There are three of us... my buddy here, myself and our common young boy err I mean young man friend. We're all having similar problems... But Pshn here has it the worse and mine is the least in this problem area... my gf stomps around in a different area that pisses me off. So all of us, and there is one more of us, all of us are about to or have leave or left our women. I'm on the edge of cheating on mine for several reasons but still hang in there with her. Pshn keeps trying but it never works out... Pshn can tell you about the other two.

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
^^^^has exceeded maximum daily words allowed by a new member.

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
More ideas for this bitch

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
How many Bros out there have women that want kids with them at all ages? My last chic had 3 kids, 42 and was dying to have a kid with me...and x wife was 38 and wanted the same, and the list goes on

Just to say the wife and I fit this age category and my oldest is 19 and youngest 14. No way would we choose to have more kids though, I wouldnt want to be turning 60 just as my kids are finishing HS. I cant say I havent seen it though, many seem to be having children at older ages nowadays.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic