Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

My log

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
12 weeks out...nerves are setting in on min i think i am looking good then next min i m to small..ugh the mind fucking i allow myself to think...eating plan is good I am not crazy about low carb....but it is what he has me on...I would rather rotate high med low...part of me wants to do it on my own and save the money. I know i have the know how,but i dont trust my judgement.I hope this week is better than last weeks workouts.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
12 weeks out...nerves are setting in on min i think i am looking good then next min i m to small..ugh the mind fucking i allow myself to think...eating plan is good I am not crazy about low carb....but it is what he has me on...I would rather rotate high med low...part of me wants to do it on my own and save the money. I know i have the know how,but i dont trust my judgement.I hope this week is better than last weeks workouts.

Nice bro, 12 weeks its officially on!!!! You gonna post up some 12 week pics and then update occasionally along the way?

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
Nice bro, 12 weeks its officially on!!!! You gonna post up some 12 week pics and then update occasionally along the way?
I will post my first week when I started,and probably the last couple weeks...but I won't post till closer to show..RR and all the way seen some of my process..

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
you are going to do awesome! you already look incredible! dont worry, i believe in you! :D

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
So yesterday i did have a cheat fest, i did not go over board and gorge myself. I had 3 slices of pizza and a hand full of chips...and 2 bites of icecream they were small bites..Do i feel guilty..yes, do i think it hurt me No..but i still feel like i failed
I started the the t3 yesterday low dose 25mcg... on a empty stomache, i felt nothing not sure what if any type of affect it has,like clen will hype me up and give me a slight headache..I m low dosing the clen at 40mcg twice a day..I switched over to sus for last 12 weeks..all the other goodies will start at week 8.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i didnt feel anything with T3 until after about 3 days then got terrible headaches. apparently that is common but i stopped after 5 days so i dont know how long it takes for them to stop.

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
I did legs last night and i chuckled to my self because my legs were sore before my workout was over..
Leg curs 4x15,12,10,8
leg press 3x20,15,12
squat,1x30
stiff leg db deadlift 3x8
seated calve raise 4x12
leg press calve raise 3x15
on the calve raise i held a sec on the stretch side

wife and i went to a gym I used to train at back in the late 90's its nice to see the atmoshrere(sp) hasnt changed.different people but same attitude jus like one big happy family that trains hard..we plan on going there every fri for legs.
11 weeks to go and all is good on that,,jus the typical mind games that i put myself thru.

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
Not feeling the greatest..decided to take a few days off from lifting,but still do cardio.

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
didnt go to work for 2 days i cant shake the light headedness and dizziness,,i still did cardio but nothing intense jus walking for 30 min.Tomorrow is leg day I m going to try and do it...enough is enough..i cant afford to be sick

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
I think I m feeling better,gonna do my chest shoulders and tris tonite...I don't feel a 100 per cent but I m thinking its all due to diet..so I will see how tonight goes

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic