Latest Member
Thongman
What's New?

My log

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
Not sure how i will do this with my scheldue but i guess this is a good place to log what i can.I start my 2 week on tomorrow, so i will start to work out the bugs on eating and working out during this time...trail and error,hopefully i will come up with a system that will work...I look forward everyone input..

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
looking forward to following along. logs are a great way to help keep track of whats working and whats not and get some help from others!

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
My show is November 12th.i will do 40 and over. I figure I have till Aug.to put a little size on.i have to make sure I don't add a lot of fat.i want my contest prep as easy as possible.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
My show is November 12th.i will do 40 and over. I figure I have till Aug.to put a little size on.i have to make sure I don't add a lot of fat.i want my contest prep as easy as possible.
keep that diet STRICT

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
Had a good chest workout today.i wonder if I should do more than one body part? Other than that been a slow week.

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
At this time I am running 250cc of test a week..I know not alot but i think I do well on low doses,but I never ran more than 500 of test...I use the higher doses during contest diet.I have never ran more than 2 compounds either. I like to keep it simple,usally at contest prep its test and tren...I love that combo...Today chest was flat bench,incline bench and dips. 5 sets each..I do have a small gym here at the house so its helps alot with my fucked up hours. Power rack,leg extension and curl bench,bench. iron tech adjustable dumbells.I have everything i need for basic compou

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
3-26..
5ft 9in 195lbs. 18bf .....I was depressed when i seen my bf,I will check it again in two weeks see if any movement,hopefully weight will go up and bf will lower