Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

My log

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
you should be happy, you look great! keep it up, we are expecting big things!
well u wont get big with me I m usally the smallest, but i come in ripped and dry which is why I place,but I m tired of placing i want to win dammit.

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
All good on my training..I have a day off from work so i caught up on sleep..The hard part about having a day off is I get bored and want to eat junk...I up my dosage on supplements gonna try a gram see where that takes me i never went above 500 before...I am also starting a t3 clen combo stack along with a mg of dex eod. I am 13 weeks out still time but i am not ahead of scheldue...it will be a fight for the next 13 weeks.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
im so glad that it is you who has to watch what you eat (as i shove a subway sandwich in my mouth) :D

congrats on the upgrade as well!

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
im so glad that it is you who has to watch what you eat (as i shove a subway sandwich in my mouth) :D

congrats on the upgrade as well!
Subway is working well with you...

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
Another good training night,strength still on the increase .meal plan is still the same.my only problem is my back is really bad with acne.probably would help if I would tan..I haven't found time to fit that in yet.all is good...13.5 weeks to go.still lots of work yet.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
tanning :( i miss tanning. need to make the time to start doing it again.

13 weeks is a long time!

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
Was a good leg workout...for last 4 weeks I been doing ass to grass squats.humbling how light I had to go when I started,but I get stonger each week.
Work is becoming a little stressful,only because I been running same mountain road for weeks.it only has a few wide spots were u can pass another truck coming the other way.its stop and go the whole way up and down. Other than that all is good

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i would go insane!!! cant handle not having an open road in front of me!

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
did my weekly weigh in last night,, and i lost 6llbs this week...I hope when the gram kicks in my weight will go up...I m still going to hold my course on 45/10/10 for this week and see what happens.my strength is still increasing so i m happy with that...13 weeks to go

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
All is good in training i missed a day,because i was wore out.this sunday i will change up my routine and do more volume.diet is on track...

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
What a horrible work out I was stoke all day for it.then when it came to lifting I had no strength. I had a baby fit after 4 set.threw my plates across room kicked my bench over..(i workout at home)...and yea u guessed it it didn't help.the plus side is I did complete my workout....

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
a baby fit LOLOL if a baby fit is throwing stuff i wonder what a big boy fit would be :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic