Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

My first DNP run w/ log & pics!

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I actually enjoyed the masochistic nature of doing an hour of cardio while on it.

R

Roger.Bologna

Mar 24, 2011
I may start up the cardio here soon... since my sides are non-existant @ this point.

All tho my sleep last night SUCKED... couldn't stay asleep to save my life. I felt very 'wired'... I wasn't sweating or anything either.

Also my breathe could kill a moose this morning... really weird smell/taste in my mouth. Piss smells odd as well... all tho not yellow/neon at all yet.

/shrug

Will be doubling up my dose here today... we'll see how that goes.

So that brings me up to 300mg crystal, which equals to 225mg actual DNP.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Everyone is different, but I found the low dose protocol pretty easy to deal with. The only thing I don't like about the DNP is how flat you are. Can't get a pump in the gym, since your glycogen stores are depleted.

R

Roger.Bologna

Mar 24, 2011
Everyone is different, but I found the low dose protocol pretty easy to deal with. The only thing I don't like about the DNP is how flat you are. Can't get a pump in the gym, since your glycogen stores are depleted.

Yeah, workouts have been mediocre @ best... but I'm not sure if it was in my head or not.

R

Roger.Bologna

Mar 24, 2011
Day 6:

I took some Benadryl last night to knock me out... slept like a tank, haha

So I doubled the doses yesterday, took all at once, since I figure, even @ two 300mg caps, that's still only 225mg of actual DNP @ once, which is close to the recommended 'starting' doses by most guides.

Regardless, I slept fine, thanks to Benadryl, no heat, no sweat, no lethargy for the most part... really no side effects so far.

Hoping this shit isn't either 1. bunk or 2. has just been sitting for so damn long, it's lost a lot of potency.

Might hit up D here and order some new, fresh caps... never tried his stuff, but read it's amazing.

Either way, gonna roll @ this dose for a few days, see how I feel, then up it again.

As promised, mid-cycle pics from last night attached. I don't see any difference really... but if this is the real stuff, I really wouldn't with all the water bloat.

Next set of pictures next time I up the dose in 4/5 days...

Attachments

• 03262011_dnp_sidebyside.jpg
    03262011_dnp_sidebyside.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,191
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010

This is the way I like to go as well, not really that bad on 200mg a day and you get some decent results.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Day 6:
So I doubled the doses yesterday, took all at once, since I figure, even @ two 300mg caps, that's still only 225mg of actual DNP @ once, which is close to the recommended 'starting' doses by most guides.

Hoping this shit isn't either 1. bunk or 2. has just been sitting for so damn long, it's lost a lot of potency.

Either way, gonna roll @ this dose for a few days, see how I feel, then up it again.
Try that dose for 4 days and see what happens. if still nothing i would say bunk.

you warm at all? shortness of breath? yellow pee or jizz?

R

Roger.Bologna

Mar 24, 2011
Try that dose for 4 days and see what happens. if still nothing i would say bunk.

you warm at all? shortness of breath? yellow pee or jizz?

Nothing... except I feel unusually tired/weak/groggy this morning... all tho that could be from the Benadryl.

Now this stuff has been sitting for well over a year, maybe even two, in the same spot, in my cupboard and it stained the shit out of EVERYTHING around it. I've never seen anything like it... even shit that wasn't touching it, 4/5 inches away, started staining yellow.

That's about the only thing I have to go on, on why I suspect it's real... that and I trust the guy I got it from.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
I always pop caff and eph on it to counter-act the lethargy. IMO Yoh would be good as well.

Also a bottle made from PET should keep the staining to a minimum. Since its staining things, you know you have the right stuff. Its some nasty shit.

R

Roger.Bologna

Mar 24, 2011
Well I will say, I feel like a bag of SHIT today... holy hell I am tired/lethargic as fuck. But not sure if it's the Benadryl, since Benadyl makes me groggy as hell usually.

But man, I cannot summon any energy up to save my life today... lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic