Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

My first DNP run w/ log & pics!

R

Roger.Bologna

Mar 24, 2011
Day 9

Back down to two capsules @ once... may take a third again, but space it out. Not sure yet.

Temperature is fine... rock solid between 97-98...

Lethargy is ungodly now. Hard to even wanna stand up and walk across the room. Breathing is fine, no sweating or heat for the most part.

Also, water bloat is through the roof... looks like I put on 10lbs in the last three days, lol

Blood Glucose is fine... steady between 80-90.

Still around 2k calories per day and close to a 40/40/20 split.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Your getting good now. Keep up the good work.

R

Roger.Bologna

Mar 24, 2011
Day 9 Update -

OMG I feel like I just ran a Iron Man marathon, then was stomped on by elephants... man this lethargy is brutal!

Fruit isn't puttin' a dent in it, and I can't take EC... o'well. I'll just suck it up, haha...

Temp spikes up to 99.0/1 after taking two caps then eating... seems I've found my sweet spot.

R

Roger.Bologna

Mar 24, 2011
Day 10 -

IIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ALLLLLLLLLLLIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE

So to combat the unbearable lethargy, I ordered some 1,3-Dimethylamylamine but it won't come in until Monday, so I did the next best thing and took a half a scoop of my Hemo Rage Black Ultra Concentrate, which has 1,3 in it, all tho in unknown quantities.

I feel like someone just injected adrenaline into me... I can't sit still and any remnants of lethargy are gone.

It has caffeine in it as well, but I've been poppin' caffeine pills like pez and they have no affect on the lethargy, so I doubt that has anything to do with it... and any of the other ingredients in this wouldn't give me energy either. So I'm pretty sure it's the 1,3... either way, it feels good.

I can't take/handle EC, so this feels like a good alternative in the mean time.

Plan on running DNP until Sunday, maybe Monday @ the most. I miss my workouts and I have a lady friend that I'll be hanging with the 2nd weekend in April, so I wanna give myself a good week to workout, get rid of the bloat and feel 100% again.

Something I never mentioned in the first day, I do use calipers often, but I know they aren't very accurate. But a few days before I started DNP, it tested me around 14/15% body fat. Today it puts me @ 11/12%

All tho I don't think I'm that low, the calipers still test my body fat lower then before. So progress? I'll take it...

Last edited:
jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
You'll shed the water 4-5 days after you're done.

R

Roger.Bologna

Mar 24, 2011
Day 10 Update -

So energy levels slowly diminished throughout the day, but NOTHING like previous days... took another half a scoop and perked right back up like a raging animal.

Something else I noticed with 1,3... it KILLS my appetite, dead in its tracks.

Seems to have a lot similar effects to Ephedrine for sure. Really diggin' it.

Took two capsules @ 1pm again. Temperature is rock solid... 98.5, blood glucose stable @ 89.

Last edited:
R

Roger.Bologna

Mar 24, 2011
Day 11 -

Decided to eat a banana, then pop a single capsule right before bed last night, around 10pm... and good lord, I finally got the full brunt of the infamous 'night sweats'... it was like I was sleeping in lava, lol. Temperature was always rock solid when I woke up to drink some water, all tho a tad elevated around 99.0. Dual cyclone fans kept me relatively comfortable through the night...

But things are definitely heating up as I wrap up this cycle. I 'feel' small, if that makes sense. Leaner yes, but muscles are also flat as hell. Really lookin' forward to a post DNP carb up...

Today has me nervous... a employee of mine is bringing in cupcakes for her Bday. I'm sure that'll be like pouring fire into my body, haha

Last edited:
LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
good log...never a fan of DNP though. metabolically is messes up your metabolism for futire fat loss endevours.
good luck

R

Roger.Bologna

Mar 24, 2011
good log...never a fan of DNP though. metabolically is messes up your metabolism for futire fat loss endevours.
good luck

Can you cite research/sources to support this? Or is this just from your personal experience? I'm genuinely interested.

Can't say I've ever heard, read or researched that anywhere in the past couple years I've been learning about DNP... other then people who had a shit diet/nutrition before going into DNP and continued the trend after and gained it all back.

Last edited:
R

Roger.Bologna

Mar 24, 2011
Day 11 Update -

Temperature still stable, blood glucose normal. Had to skip the cupcake, there's just no way I could handle it atm... plus believe it or not, I don't crave carbs @ all, nor have I for the most part, while on DNP, so it was easy to say no.

But I had a orange earlier and it about set me on fire... a cupcake would probably make me breathe lava, lol...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
To be totally honest I had no idea what DNP was... Once I read your log I had to go look it up... This is absolutely the most hardcore way to burn fat. My hat is off to you.

R

Roger.Bologna

Mar 24, 2011
To be totally honest I had no idea what DNP was... Once I read your log I had to go look it up... This is absolutely the most hardcore way to burn fat. My hat is off to you.

Definitely hardcore, but you have to sift through a lot of the bro-science and fear mongering you see online. If you know what you're doing and respect it more then anything you've ever taken, it can be relatively safe.

Problem with DNP is the threshold between totally safe and death is much narrower then lets say a EC stack or Clen, T3, Insulin, ECT...

Also DNP is highly individualized in regards to how every reacts to it. Some can tolerate higher doses in the 600+ range, some only 200mg. Some can't tolerate it @ all. And in the world of "more is better" you have a lot jumping into the DNP bandwagon without doing their homework first, or think they can "push" it... DNP is not a substance that should & can be pushed. Not without dire consequences...

I'm sure a lot will disagree with me, but that's ok. :)

Sorta the bible on the stuff with well thought out research can be found on the Meso site, if you're interested in reading more.

54 page long discussion so far, but I've read through it all many times. Definitely gives you a much better idea of what you're getting into.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic