Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

My first DNP run w/ log & pics!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Nice thanks for the link. Does seem like it hits everyone different just by the comments posted that vary from your experience. Thanks for keeping a good log bro.

R

Roger.Bologna

Mar 24, 2011
Nice thanks for the link. Does seem like it hits everyone different just by the comments posted that vary from your experience. Thanks for keeping a good log bro.

np man...

Will also post my food log through all of this as well when I'm done. I track every single food I eat and the breakdown of the macro nutrients.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I found right at the end of my last dnp run i cut my cals WAY down, and i mean way down....i was losing 1-1.5 pounds a day there...

R

Roger.Bologna

Mar 24, 2011
I found right at the end of my last dnp run i cut my cals WAY down, and i mean way down....i was losing 1-1.5 pounds a day there...

Thought about it... already -500 under maintenance... not sure I could handle any lower tho. I went from 240lb's to 175lb eating 2500 calories a day, eating right and burning all my calories through working out. I tried going lower and always felt like shit.

Really surprised I'm able to even do 2k a day on DNP... then again, I've pretty much stopped working out completely while on this cycle.

Last edited:
R

Roger.Bologna

Mar 24, 2011
Day 12 -

Thinking of making this my last day, not sure yet tho. I'm happy with the results so far and I think I want a good solid long week to recover and get back into the grove of things. Working out and the gym is almost like therapy for me and I miss it.

We'll see tho.

Side effects are still minimal... body heat is there, sweating occasionally, but not too bad. Skipped taking a third cap last night, so I could sleep well. Two 150mg crystal caps is definitely my safe/comfortable zone it seems.

I know I'm holding a fuck pile of water, I can definitely feel it. But I can still see results for sure. Sorta wished I would of weighed myself now, but o'well. Pics & fat calipers will have too suffice for now.

Regardless of what I decide, I'll keep this log going after my last day, up to a week after, to record how my body recovers and also for the final post-water bloat pics.

Last edited:
R

Roger.Bologna

Mar 24, 2011
Day 13 -

So I decided to make yesterday my last day to dose up... I'm @ a point I just 'feel' like I'm done, mentally and physically and my body is telling me to stop. I also don't really want another week of feeling like ass. (all tho my side effects are manageable, I could easily go another week)

Now on the scale off side effects compared to the numerous other reports, I had it very easy and mild.

Lethargy was the biggest side effect by far. Heat would be the second most prevalent and third would be minor minor sweating on occasion. Only one night I really woke up in a decent sweat, but that was because I took a capsule right before bed and downed a banana. Lastly the water bloat, definitely noticeable.

Carbs cravings - none
Hunger cravings - none
Yellow piss/sweat - none
High fever - none (other then the occasional spike after eating, but that was very brief and never even hit 100)

All in all, not nearly the living death most have described. But obviously DNP is highly individualized, so your mileage may vary. Also I tapered my doses very low to start and monitored myself closely. (which is key)

Would I run it again? Probably not... I'm a junky for testing new things and keeping logs. Definitely a hobby I enjoy and DNP was quite the unique experience. But I can take it from here. Like I've mentioned previously, I went from 240lbs down to around 175lb's the hard way. I actually enjoy putting in the hard work... health, nutrition & my gym time, is like therapy for me.

I think the key benefit to DNP, like anything, is using it as a tool and not as a solution. I see so many people on various DNP logs online who are extremely overweight, trying DNP and this seems like a big mistake to me. Not just for the possible health consequences, but psychologically. You need to put in the work, do the life style change and get healthy first. Otherwise I suspect most who run a DNP cycle who are extremely overweight, gain it all back.

In my humble opinion, if you're over 12-15% bodyfat, DNP is not for you. Even that estimate may be high.

I could be over analyzing this tho... anyways, I'm rambling, haha...

I will post pictures later today and my food logs as promised. Will post another, final pic a week from today, post water bloat. :)

(re-read all that... anyone else picture Jerry Springer's - Final Thoughts as well? lol)

Last edited:
R

Roger.Bologna

Mar 24, 2011
Day 14 - Post DNP

Energy has come back w/ a screaming vengeance. Even yesterday is was noticeably better. I know there is a 36 hour half life with DNP, but it certainly doesn't feel like it at all. Can't wait to rape some weights tonight, haha!

Forgot to post pics last night, will have to do it this evening. Definitely bloated a bit still. It'll be interesting to see how my body changes over this next week as I lose the water...

Link to my food log: (too large to attach)
http://www.filedropper.com/printablenutritionreport

R

Roger.Bologna

Mar 24, 2011
Day 15 - Post DNP

Weird energy fluctuations today... but tolerable. Last nights gym session was decent, strength didn't go down, so that's good.

Here's pics from Sunday as promised. (I know my chest looks weird/lop sided in the front shot, it's because I was holding the camera up with one hand)

I don't really see any difference, other then more loose skin. But I suppose the big difference will be the end of this week when I lose the bloat.

I actually feel more bloated today by far, versus the last couple days. Really odd.

Attachments

• 040311.jpg
    040311.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 2,079
R

Roger.Bologna

Mar 24, 2011
Day 16/17/18 Post DNP -

Back to 100%, gym sessions are rocking, everything normal except ONE thing...

I have bloated like the god damn Michelin man... I know everyone reports the opposite but jesus christ it's like someone stuck a hose in me and turned it full on.

I'm trying to figure out why... only thing I can come up with, is my body was so starved for carbs, that once I was off DNP, everything super saturated itself.

But regardless of why or how, the water bloat is really bad.

Still, I'll post a pic Sunday, regardless of how I look for the sake of this log. :)

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
nice log as for bloat everyone drops it different i have used dnp alot but being below 8% and not doing any comps i dont think i need it pop some adex to drop the water may work like i said good log one ? why wouldnt u use it again?-- I like one tab thru the whole cycle

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic