raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
I'm talking about blasting not blasting and cruising.:food-snacking:

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
It's just an article I read I don't recommend it. But you have to admit the OP's EQ dose is LOL low. All the OP's doses are off. In all honesty his whole cycle looks like a joke to me. Like a 5th grader is taking the piss.

I'm about 230 pounds at 10% BF, and I've never run test over 600mg/wk and have never run EQ over 600mg/wk. I'm presently running just 150mg/wk test with 2IU GH ED. So low doses work just fine for me.

Others I know run extremely large cycles. I think Swiper cruises on 2g/wk, and the guy looks amazing. So there can be some variation. His cycle is not what I would run, but I've seen stuff like this before. I think you'll find better reception for your remarks if you simply lighten up your tenor. You've got good things to say, but if people feel attacked, they're more likely to respond by attempting to defend themselves instead of actually evaluating the content of your remark.

So, the question is... do you want to provide substantively helpful comments that people will take to heart, or do you wish to throw bombs out there that make you feel good about yourelf. You do what you want.... just letting you know that the vets on this board tire of such stuff pretty quickly.

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
I'm about 230 pounds at 10% BF, and I've never run test over 600mg/wk and have never run EQ over 600mg/wk. I'm presently running just 150mg/wk test with 2IU GH ED. So low doses work just fine for me.

Others I know run extremely large cycles. I think Swiper cruises on 2g/wk, and the guy looks amazing. So there can be some variation. His cycle is not what I would run, but I've seen stuff like this before. I think you'll find better reception for your remarks if you simply lighten up your tenor. You've got good things to say, but if people feel attacked, they're more likely to respond by attempting to defend themselves instead of actually evaluating the content of your remark.

So, the question is... do you want to provide substantively helpful comments that people will take to heart, or do you wish to throw bombs out there that make you feel good about yourelf. You do what you want.... just letting you know that the vets on this board tire of such stuff pretty quickly.

Thank you for telling us you should not be giving AAS advice. Anything else you want to get off your chest while you are at it?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Thank you for telling us you should not be giving AAS advice. Anything else you want to get off your chest while you are at it?

Nope. Just trying to help you here. Looks like you've got everything under control... LOL

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
My logic is sound. I can back up my facts. The OP is a NOOB which no one seems to be caring about. His cycle is retarded and more than likely a joke. Woodwise attacked me first and when I'm attacked I show my mother fuking teeth. And the only compound I was advocating running at high doses was EQ and I provided the article for you to read. And on that note I've given you more than enough substantively helpful comments for one day you're welcome.

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
2-3g of EQ a week? I assume those articles promoting that dose are aimed for seasoned and very advanced users, which still seems alot to me.

I copied the article to the AAS profile forum for you to read. It's a good article and yes 2-3grams is hella high. You'd probably have to give blood quite often to keep your RBC in check. I actually am on EQ right now and just increased it to almost 2 grams and immediately dropped 4 pounds and veins started coming out I've never seen before but need to give blood I can tell. 2 grams ain't no joke and shouldn't be taken lightly.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
My logic is sound. I can back up my facts. The OP is a NOOB which no one seems to be caring about. His cycle is retarded and more than likely a joke. Woodwise attacked me first and when I'm attacked I show my mother fuking teeth. And the only compound I was advocating running at high doses was EQ and I provided the article for you to read. And on that note I've given you more than enough substantively helpful comments for one day you're welcome.

What you've failed to realize is that everyone is different. Even if you didn't advocate 2-3 grams of EQ usage per week, you can't just make blanket statements concerning usage by others. If a guy uses only 600mg EQ per week yet has great results, how can you fault him? I get great results from low dosages period, but get terrible sides with higher doses. Other guys do fine on sides at higher doses and don't get much from lower doses.

I guess at this point I should stop feeding the trolls.. but I will say people would probably feel less animosity toward you if you had a different avatar. You can have whatever you want and an avi, but be prepared to back it up. You can also drive a lifted Kia Rio on bags, that is your right, just be prepared to deal with people who think you are absolutely outside the realm of hope for mankind. I must say, at certain times selective breeding sounds great and we should probably bring back survival of the fittest. There are other articles on here about EQ so people already know the deal by now. I AGREE that 800 mg frontloaded is a good idea for some people and they will experience great gains... but pretty much everything else you have said has been negative toward other people and that's no way to live man.

Lastly, lighten up or move the **** on. I'm sure you're probably thinking of ways to attack my character right now so I'll take care of that for you. Go ahead and post anything you would like about me and see how many people come to your aid. I'm not a perfect person but I believe I have earned the respect of this community and you have not. By all means, please be a solid contributor and stick around. But, if you choose to continue to flame people and tell them they are wrong without knowing who they truly are, get on the next train outta town and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Best regards,

GS

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I copied the article to the AAS profile forum for you to read. It's a good article and yes 2-3grams is hella high. You'd probably have to give blood quite often to keep your RBC in check. I actually am on EQ right now and just increased it to almost 2 grams and immediately dropped 4 pounds and veins started coming out I've never seen before but need to give blood I can tell. 2 grams ain't no joke and shouldn't be taken lightly.

See this is what we would consider a normal response... you're on the right track, keep it here

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Sometimes when people get all heated on here I wish we were in a room together so I could instigate a fight, but then again I'm an asshole.

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
I'm not the one who needs a slap on the hand here sorry. Go preach to the choir. I provided the article for my insane dosage for EQ. Read it or don't read it I don't care. But when someone says they blast for 9 months and tells me I shouldn't give advice..... that person is quite literally a fuking moron IMO end of story. Bro's.... sorry I crashed the party in my Steroid Dynamite flamed out avatar.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic