Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

My 20 week cycle...!!!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
A lot of guys here "blast" forever it seems like... This is not the right decision for everyone or even most people I don't think woods was saying it is. I also do not think what he is doing is as reckless as you think. Most bodybuilders are on year round at dosages higher than you could even imagine. although, I do think some use far less than what is stated as the norm, I would imagine most abuse hgh and/or IGF like it's going out of style. I would not recommend anything close to what they use for the average user... then again, I don't get paid to be hyuuuuuge

Just continue to provide info and engage in conversations like you have been doing recently and everything will be fine. TID is not in the business of losing members, they want this place to grow but also want it to be a friendly place... except for LK he gets a free pass for his grumpiness

Oh, and I must say I like your new avi much better!

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Double Post.

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
My logic is sound. I can back up my facts. The OP is a NOOB which no one seems to be caring about. His cycle is retarded and more than likely a joke. Woodwise attacked me first and when I'm attacked I show my mother fuking teeth. And the only compound I was advocating running at high doses was EQ and I provided the article for you to read. And on that note I've given you more than enough substantively helpful comments for one day you're welcome.

If you go back to your posts on TID, it is clear you have a much higher opinion of your responses than do most of the people who have responded to you. Maybe you should re-evaluate your approach to giving advice . . . i.e. don't be a know it all, and don't spew broscience that you've read but not lived, and above all, be respectful, not catty like a b*tchy teenager with crazy hormones.

Also, please do not assume anything about me or my trainer. I have been lifting weights much longer than you have been alive, I promise. . . My trainer is young enough to be my son, but he has a 4 year degree in sports science from a very good university and is one of the most amazing people I have ever met. I have tested his training, diet and AAS advice and found it to be the most solid advice I have ever received from anyone in any field. So when he says I can blast continuously, so long as the side effects are under control, I believe him. And so far he has been right. You should see the gains I have made in two years. I am blown away. And I had my blood pressure checked a couple weeks ago, and it is better than when I ran cross country in college 25 years ago.

Finally you assume a lot of things about others, without a reason for doing so. For example why do you assume the OP is a newbie? He is new to the site, but there is nothing in his post to tell us he is new to AAS. You may not agree with running Eq for only 10 weeks, but he may have his reasons.

So brah, I am done spending breath on you. You can either calm down, or you will be a blip on the screen of the TID members. It is up to you.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic