Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Muscular women

dryvrgrl

dryvrgrl

TID Lady Member
Sep 20, 2011
when they start getting a bulge in they're bikini bottoms from too much test I AM OUT
could you imagine if chicks said "when your nuts start to look like your 12, im out".. none of y'all would be gettin any!

dryvrgrl

dryvrgrl

TID Lady Member
Sep 20, 2011
There's a level both for men & women where the androgens become too aggressive, but its actually the depletion associated w/ the last week of prep that usually produces the 'manly' look in women - and not the androgens. But the ignorant usually claim its due to too much juice. Some people just flat out aren't worried about that because they are there as a bodybuilder and not as someone who is worried about whether or not the guys in the audience think she's 'fuckable'..

have i mentioned i <3 you??
get down under 6 % bf and you have a square jaw.. PERIOD

dryvrgrl

dryvrgrl

TID Lady Member
Sep 20, 2011
soo.. watching the Olympia this year i noticed one thing.. the women were prettier.. I dont give a crap about bikini, or figures, but rhew BB chicks ALL glammed up thier look.. lots more "femmininity" on that stage...

check out.. Lyris Capelle, Nicole Balle, Brigeta Brezovac.. all VERY feminine looking Bodybuilders..

My Man's only request is that i dont get bigger than him!

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
could you imagine if chicks said "when your nuts start to look like your 12, im out".. none of y'all would be gettin any!

The smart men use hCG support so nuttage is not an issue. The smarter women probably don't want to grow a penis and should probably stay off the heavy androgens.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
soo.. watching the Olympia this year i noticed one thing.. the women were prettier.. I dont give a crap about bikini, or figures, but rhew BB chicks ALL glammed up thier look.. lots more "femmininity" on that stage...

check out.. Lyris Capelle, Nicole Balle, Brigeta Brezovac.. all VERY feminine looking Bodybuilders..
i agree, i thought that many of the women in the bb looked very feminine. one of them even placed 6th. i dont remember her name but i thought she looked great and feminine during her routine and was suprised and pleased to see her in the top 6.

https://www.theironden.com/yaxeni-oriquen-ifbb-pro-bodybuilder-profile/

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
i agree, i thought that many of the women in the bb looked very feminine. one of them even placed 6th. i dont remember her name but i thought she looked great and feminine during her routine and was suprised and pleased to see her in the top 6.

That would be the FBB phenom Sheila Bleck! She's one of the best posers in the sport! She actually debuted at last year's Olympia in 4th place. She and Alina will be battling it out w/ the veterans (at least until Iris retires) for the top 4-6 positions in up-coming O's and Arnolds.

If anyone can find video of her 2011 Olympia routine PLEASE POST!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Sweet! Thank you! Made my day! So many people don't appreciate the posing routine & the potential it has. Sheila reminds us of that every time she gets on stage.

Ironically she is a heavy metal nut after my own heart, but still always picks completely different music for the stage.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Well I can see this on the man like build but otherwise it's usually tome a pussy of a man that says shit like that most likely one to lazy to do anything himself or hangs at the gym doing stuff but looks like he never lifted anything at all his entire life and guys are full of these.

I love all types of women and a lean stomach is awesome I can actually see my penis moving around inside looking at the tummy and I don't know what kind of man wouldn't like that, oh a little dicked one lol.

I really don't like the Hollywood thin it's gross but a female that has more features to see IS AWESOME.

I just love a women's body that is fit or not just not some obese or Hollywood thin person these I would like to see better their bodies.

I know some beautiful looking women but are either too damn thin or overly fat and are great people but it's not that attracting to me at all but it's not like I look at them like the have the plague or won't befriend them like a lot of dude do. These types of women do have friends, sisters and cousins lol I'm just being a smartass now lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic