Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Muscular women

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
OMG are you serious? A muscular lady looks great to me. I love large Quads.. mmm mmm mmmmm Strong back... yum

~Old

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I dig a strong lady, strong body and strong mind. I would love a shot at this
powerlifter gal at my gym, she's got such a sexy badass swagger in her walk,
almost intimidating. If she said take off your pants, they'd be off in a second, shit I'd like to let her tear my clothes off. Watching her putting on her silly powerlifter squat suit destroys all focus for me. I got my fingers crossed that one of these
days, I get to take that squat suit off for her. Then the sweaty panties.. Yummy.

G

greg87

Oct 27, 2012
I love muscular women. They are like Greek goddesses...absolutely perfect like you. The stronger the better, because a challenge is what I find very sexy.

N

Noswal

Mar 3, 2013
I am a bit late to this post-I adore muscled women.
I can't find enough of them here in the UK though!!

Ryda

Ryda

Mar 23, 2013
I am a bit late to this post-I adore muscled women.
I can't find enough of them here in the UK though!!

There's a handful not to the extent in America though, most are fitness/bikini every since that slag jodie marsh come out as a bodybuilder, all of a sudden women wanting to look fit in the uk has become quite popular

Ryda

Ryda

Mar 23, 2013
so why is it that you guys dont like muscular women? i mean, i can understand the really big women, the serious bb competitors but what is wrong with a girl having muscles?? i cant tell you how many times i have seen you guys in the chat saying that you dont go for muscular women. i like muscles and i try very hard to remain feminine but strong! i like being able to pull 320# on deads and have noticable muscles on my arms. so why dont you guys like women with muscles? whats wrong with being a strong girl? :D

Nothing give me DLB any day of the week!

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
That would be the FBB phenom Sheila Bleck! She's one of the best posers in the sport! She actually debuted at last year's Olympia in 4th place. She and Alina will be battling it out w/ the veterans (at least until Iris retires) for the top 4-6 positions in up-coming O's and Arnolds.

If anyone can find video of her 2011 Olympia routine PLEASE POST!!!!!

she reminds me of the great Diana Dennis. simply breathtaking!

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Noswal

Mar 3, 2013
so why is it that you guys dont like muscular women? i mean, i can understand the really big women, the serious bb competitors but what is wrong with a girl having muscles?? i cant tell you how many times i have seen you guys in the chat saying that you dont go for muscular women. i like muscles and i try very hard to remain feminine but strong! i like being able to pull 320# on deads and have noticable muscles on my arms. so why dont you guys like women with muscles? whats wrong with being a strong girl? :D

I don't see why some/alot of guys see muscular women as a threat to there 'manliness'!!.

I adore muscular women of all ages/races/sizes-as a bodybuilder myself, I appreciate what they have gone through to attain those awesome physiques!!.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic