Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Muscular women

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I agree...she is!!! Her face is still extremely feminine! Your bi's only look smaller because your wearing a black tee shirt and the color black always looks slimming ;)

LOL, thank you for sticking up for me MissQ....BTW your contest pic is damn impressive. Great capped shoulders and feathered teardrops....you were on point, much respect.

Miss Q

Miss Q

TID Lady Member
Aug 13, 2011
LOL, thank you for sticking up for me MissQ....BTW your contest pic is damn impressive. Great capped shoulders and feathered teardrops....you were on point, much respect.

No prob ;) Much appreciated comment!!! :)) My goal is to lean down so I can look like that again!!! Have about 13lbs to go....

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Most people's preferences are relative to what they are familiar with. Many people think any woman w/ any shape in her arms is too jacked. Within the competition community, most people - men & women - appreciate a well-developed physique. There's a level both for men & women where the androgens become too aggressive, but its actually the depletion associated w/ the last week of prep that usually produces the 'manly' look in women - and not the androgens. But the ignorant usually claim its due to too much juice. Some people just flat out aren't worried about that because they are there as a bodybuilder and not as someone who is worried about whether or not the guys in the audience think she's 'fuckable'. At the end of the day, I still think you have to give consideration to the overall aesthetic.

I'm not a small person and personally can't stand guys who are smaller than me - shorter or smaller. By the same token, I don't find an offseason pro BB very hot either - a nice big roid gut and a square shape do nothing for me. But at the same time I think Markus Ruhl is the hottest man on the planet. I could spend a whole day just crawling all over him LOLZ!.

As a competitor - I think someone like Sarah Hughes looks fantastic. I think Iris Kyle has the most aesthetic physique in the business. I don't think she looks too manly - but I also think of her as a bodybuilder and a fantastic person. There are other women who just look harsh... I still respect them for their work and respect their choices if they are in that group that are there to lift and bodybuild and not worry about the guys who think they are fuckable. God knows there's a whole additional subculture of guys who get off on hyooge women .. so more power to them. I still think at the end of the day, the whole package needs to be aesthetic, but as called out above - the industry is not rewarding women who aren't 'fuckable' -whether or not you agree w/ it - it is the way it is.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Balance is the key. Weather its a balance of femininity, balance in muscular development or even a balance in personality. I think all of the women that have commented here so far are beautiful regardless of their build. And you should all feel that way.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Sassy has a point about the last week of prep....When all the water and adipose leaves the face, line are hard and squared. Even the most feminine women take on a masculine look. Natural breasts also take a hard hit in a cut b/c the are mostly adipose. So ya, pointing the finger and saying "juice" isn't always right....I can temporarily ignore the fact that Sassy hates short people.....hater :D

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
the unfortunate thing about all of it is that the general public has no idea about the basics of AAS. i myself have been guilty of this pre informing and educating myself on its uses and such. 10 years ago had i looked at a woman with my physique and strength i would have assumed that there was steriod use. as of yet, i have not taken any AAS. im not saying that i wont try it but for now there doesnt seem to be much reason for it as my joints already complain about the current amount of weight that i lift, why make it harder on them.

there are women that it is obvious. one doesnt achieve a certain level of competition or muscle without the extra help. i think it is safe to say that most national level competitors use it to help them get to where they are. when it is done in small amounts and careful planning it isnt a "bad" thing. it is just like i would tell my race horse clients, by adding steriods the proper way, we can capitalize on your horses natural ability. the same is true for anyone using it. i had the people who blasted their horses with it and got negative effects and others who i actually got them to use it like people do in small frequent doses and those horses would perform better longer without the negative.

like in all things, people judge on the outward appearance and make wrong assumptions. there are a few woman that i know from a previous form that took large doses of aas and one would never be able to look at them and even know that they lifted yet alone took steriods.

education, it is all about educating oneself and weighing the pros and cons.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
the unfortunate thing about all of it is that the general public has no idea about the basics of AAS. i myself have been guilty of this pre informing and educating myself on its uses and such. 10 years ago had i looked at a woman with my physique and strength i would have assumed that there was steriod use. as of yet, i have not taken any AAS. im not saying that i wont try it but for now there doesnt seem to be much reason for it as my joints already complain about the current amount of weight that i lift, why make it harder on them.

there are women that it is obvious. one doesnt achieve a certain level of competition or muscle without the extra help. i think it is safe to say that most national level competitors use it to help them get to where they are. when it is done in small amounts and careful planning it isnt a "bad" thing. it is just like i would tell my race horse clients, by adding steriods the proper way, we can capitalize on your horses natural ability. the same is true for anyone using it. i had the people who blasted their horses with it and got negative effects and others who i actually got them to use it like people do in small frequent doses and those horses would perform better longer without the negative.

like in all things, people judge on the outward appearance and make wrong assumptions. there are a few woman that i know from a previous form that took large doses of aas and one would never be able to look at them and even know that they lifted yet alone took steriods.

education, it is all about educating oneself and weighing the pros and cons.

By the same token, there are plenty of women who cycle and you wouldn't know it. And again, the whole depleted face look is often mistaken for steroid use.

red rocket

red rocket

Feb 17, 2011
View attachment 949

I think the men are probably referring to not liking a girl w/ the following frame....

Melody is a friend of mine, I think she has a great body. You couple that up with her personality and she's awesome.

Alot of guys dont like this, but hey I do.

Miss Q

Miss Q

TID Lady Member
Aug 13, 2011
Melody is a friend of mine, I think she has a great body. You couple that up with her personality and she's awesome.

Alot of guys dont like this, but hey I do.

She does have a great body and I'm sure she is a nice person but for people to say that some of the top pro women bodybuilders look a little manly due to depletion is absurd. For ex) look up the top 16 women at the 2011 IFBB Tampa Bay Pro show, the majority of these women have manly facial features...if it's just from depletion then look up pics of the same women 15-20 yrs ago when they were just starting out and most of them looked extremely feminine. Plus most women are not genetic beasts w/out taking aas. Wasn't picking out your friend for being a bad person...it just happens my best friend was in the same line up as her!!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Body fat that low gives everyone a different look to the face, these ladies look alot more feminine in the off season.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I love big strong women. Absolutely love them. Absolutely!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic