Muscular women

Discussion in 'Female Misc' started by AllTheWay, Jul 7, 2011.

1. AllTheWay

AllTheWay TID Lady Member

Mar 17, 2011
    so why is it that you guys dont like muscular women? i mean, i can understand the really big women, the serious bb competitors but what is wrong with a girl having muscles?? i cant tell you how many times i have seen you guys in the chat saying that you dont go for muscular women. i like muscles and i try very hard to remain feminine but strong! i like being able to pull 320# on deads and have noticable muscles on my arms. so why dont you guys like women with muscles? whats wrong with being a strong girl? :D

https://www.theironden.com/alina-popa-ifbb-pro-bodybuilder-profile/

2. dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves TID Lady VIP

May 25, 2011
    I would guess for most men it is being afraid they are gonna get on "the dot" and whoop their asses..... "meat heads" though I dunno, my husband likes me ;)

3. Lizard King

Lizard King Administrator Staff Member

Sep 9, 2010
    I love muscular women until they go over that edge and they are not feminine any longer.

And you don't have to brag that you can dead more then GS!

Ryda, Rein and goldy like this.
  4. Youngstunna

Youngstunna Trenja Turtle

Oct 21, 2010
    Uh I like them just fine thankyou very much.....Good day

5. airagee23

airagee23 MuscleHead

Dec 27, 2010
    I like some of them. Just not too manly like LK said.

6. Youngstunna

Youngstunna Trenja Turtle

Oct 21, 2010
    when they start getting a bulge in they're bikini bottoms from too much test I AM OUT

Pure-Elite likes this.
  7. Number LL

Number LL VIP Member

Dec 4, 2010
    A very cut and muscular women might make me look but a bigger very curvy women makes me drool.

Rein likes this.
  8. Halo

Halo TID Board Of Directors

Jul 5, 2011
    LOVE Muscular Women.

9. IronInsanity

IronInsanity TID Board Of Directors

May 3, 2011
    Muscle like yours is in ATW.

10. SHINE

SHINE MuscleHead

Oct 11, 2010
    I love the muscular women! two of them I worked out with were some of the best training partners I've had!

11. shan

shan TID Lady Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Hmmmm, my sweetie loves muscle, the more the better is his motto LOL. I have narrowed him down to what he likes...Ava Cowan is too small.....Tazzie Colomb is a tad too big...somewhere in the middle probably closer to the Tazzie side LOL. He has to settle for me, and I don't want to get that huge...I want to get bigger than Ava though...when I read her stats I was floored, she is small...just looks bigger cause she is so ripped LOL. I want a 13" bicep :) and want to get back to where my quads are only a couple inches smaller than my waist...that makes me feel sexy

Tungee likes this.
  12. pux888

pux888 MuscleHead

Oct 1, 2010
    I love muscular women as long as there facial features are not more manly then my own!

marx likes this.