TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
listen,
I think acon,is hott!
I think ATW is incredebull!

the new girl ozkon is hott...
shan is is hott!
must I go on!?

oh yeah and RR is very hott cause she can beat my ass!

Well put! You all look great. and im not just saying that because ive been on deployment for a while. I wouldnt turn any of you girls down.

O

Ozkon

Aug 3, 2011
I just noticed this! Thanks! I agree with you guys, though. I don't really see the appeal in women who look more manly than their counterparts. That being sad, I guess it's all just a matter of opinion. Maybe some people love that ... maybe. Hahaha

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I just noticed this! Thanks! I agree with you guys, though. I don't really see the appeal in women who look more manly than their counterparts. That being sad, I guess it's all just a matter of opinion. Maybe some people love that ... maybe. Hahaha

I agree some do use to many androgens and some even use Tren which can give negative permanent sides.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I live a block from Lauren Powers. Real nice person, have swaaped goodies from time to time. Known her for years...FRANKENSTEIN is what comes to mind when I see her.

B

beck26

Jul 28, 2011
i like fit muscular women just not huge bodybuilder type women.

Miss Q

Miss Q

TID Lady Member
Aug 13, 2011
I live a block from Lauren Powers. Real nice person, have swaaped goodies from time to time. Known her for years...FRANKENSTEIN is what comes to mind when I see her.

I have tried to find before pics of Lauren but havn't had any luck. Curious to see what she looked like before all the "goodies" kicked in!

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Miss Q, you look incredible!!! That is some work paying off right there shredded!!!

Miss Q

Miss Q

TID Lady Member
Aug 13, 2011
Just a pic I found on-line!! ;) Thanks....much appreciated! I was dieting down for a contest I NEVER did!!!

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Here is a pic of me and IFBB Sarah Hayes last year.....and yes her arm was bigger than mine. But she's still hawt.

24q0qvl.jpg

Miss Q

Miss Q

TID Lady Member
Aug 13, 2011
I agree...she is!!! Her face is still extremely feminine! Your bi's only look smaller because your wearing a black tee shirt and the color black always looks slimming ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic