Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Muscular women

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
I got a better question: why do women want to be muscular? what is it they saw, read or thought that made them think that is what is aesthetically appealing to the average male?

Tex I doubt any of these women give two hoots about appealing to the average male or fitting some supposed sexual aesthetic . People need to worry less about pleasing others and concentrating more on what makes them happy not compromising themselves by trying to fit some supposed criteria society deems acceptable or desirable . If more people concentrated on doing this they would see that their own self confidence is the most attractive trait any person can have .

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Tex I doubt any of these women give two hoots about appealing to the average male or fitting some supposed sexual aesthetic . People need to worry less about pleasing others and concentrating more on what makes them happy not compromising themselves by trying to fit some supposed criteria society deems acceptable or desirable . If more people concentrated on doing this they would see that their own self confidence is the most attractive trait any person can have .

read her original question.

look, not meaning to be difficult or anything...but really, gotta wonder what women think sometime.

I don't know how old she is, to be asking that question, but look, guys aren't hard to figure out. I mean, the writing is on the wall for all to see.

I just didn't even understand why she would have that question in the first place.

sex sells. all you have to do is pick up a sports illustrated swimsuit model edition, or watch tv commercials to know what appeals to men.

its just not rocket science.

but, it is the very reason I created that 'would you hit it' thread featuring the 6 muscular women. it only confirmed what I knew. only thing is, I guess I should have include some lesser, but muscular women in it as well.

and, in fact, I think I will do that.

but no, don't mean to sound down on muscular women....not in the least.

but being a guy, period, sometimes I gotta wonder why women think the way they do.

at this age, I haven't figured it out and I guess I never will. but, that just makes me normal.

go figure.

side note: I think 1biggun11 said it best today in the shout box: "we're easy to figure out. just give us sex and feed us". And to that I would add - and we are even flexible on the feeding part.

Last edited:
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Men choose small, weak, women b/c lets be honest they want to feel big and strong and a strong women emasculates them.

Hell, I could generalize that men who aren't 260lbs or above shouldn't run AAS b/c they're skrawny and just need to learn how to eat and train properly.

Last edited:
Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
BI you and I think very much alike in this manner.

Kyle . Yes confidence is very much a key . I'm a big girl and don't give two shits if someone finds me attractive or not. On the other hand I like my men big

Hubby is 6'6

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
Muscular women are hot. It's more so the ones that lose the femininity in their face that don't appeal to me. I don't have a problem with a woman being as jacked as me or more.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
are you asking if i would sleep with you? the answer is yes

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
Linda Wood Hyte had her 70th birthday party one year ago - she started with 39 and it took her
almost 30 years to "calm down"

lindaprofile.jpg

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
so why is it that you guys dont like muscular women? i mean, i can understand the really big women, the serious bb competitors but what is wrong with a girl having muscles?? i cant tell you how many times i have seen you guys in the chat saying that you dont go for muscular women. i like muscles and i try very hard to remain feminine but strong! i like being able to pull 320# on deads and have noticable muscles on my arms. so why dont you guys like women with muscles? whats wrong with being a strong girl? :D

I love em! Unless they look like Kai or Phil. I think Dana linn bailey is one of the sexiest women alive

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic