Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

morbidly obese Olympian

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Damn, sorry to hear that. That happens all to often. A good lifter is coming up and something happens (usually an injury) and he/she never gets to reach their true potential.

H

HomeGrown

Oct 30, 2011
THat does not always hold true
Explain this
Richard Hawthorne 610 lbs deadlift x 4 reps - YouTube

Now I am not saying she's not fat and I am not saying she hasn't earned her spot on the team just the fact that this skinny dude lifts like an ox
Actually she wouldn't be as good if she wasn't as heavy. She's not an Olympian but she is an Olympic Weightlifter. It's just pschyics mass moving mass. You'll find those who aren't very good at lifting will get fatter and fatter to help lift more weight even if it means looking like a POS. Just the truth, I'm not going to sugar coat it.

Just look at the SHW outside the US and they look like athletes and lift more weight than some of our men.

Sara and the other chick are our go to SHW, not Holly.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
THat does not always hold true
Explain this
Richard Hawthorne 610 lbs deadlift x 4 reps - YouTube

Now I am not saying she's not fat and I am not saying she hasn't earned her spot on the team just the fact that this skinny dude lifts like an ox

You're comparing apples to oranges. You can't compare Oly lfiting to PLing. They are 2 totally different things.

How do I explain this. Easy... he has very long arms and good levers. His hands are at his knees at lock out.

Last edited:
400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
she is definitely a big girl but it is obviously not affect her goal of smashing the hell out of heavy weights. i would probably hit it anyway ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic