Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

morbidly obese Olympian

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
My bad, I was referring to the Olympic press; looked like a standing push press. It was before my time; thought they discontinued it in Seoul; should have googled before the post. Point I was trying to make was the physique was more upper body; making them more proportionate.

That's not the only reason and not even the main one. Back before 72' if you read you'll learn the bar was not allowed to touch the body when performing either of the classical lifts so you had to "whoof" the bar up moreso. It wasn't till after 72' that the rules changed and the lifter could allow the bar to touch the body allowing you get that brush/catapult/etc and explode. You stopped using your upper body to pull the bar up at that point and lifters upper bodies weren't needed anymore (not nearly as much as before).

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I already have Tatianna on here. She's on page 1. I told everyone in 08 she would set the world on fire. The idea of mass moving mass is what the US goes by and why our athletes are bar and large fatter than other athletes in Oly Lifting.

It's a big part of why overall compared to places like china we suck at oly. Fatter athletes with 1950s technique. I totally missed that Tat vid. She's 1 of my fav oly lifters, just beastly.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
It's a big part of why overall compared to places like china we suck at oly. Fatter athletes with 1950s technique. I totally missed that Tat vid. She's 1 of my fav oly lifters, just beastly.

Svetlana is probably my favorite. Another Russian lifter. She lifts for KAZ b/c she married someone from there to allow her to lift for the country.

74kg lifter who can snatch 134kg. That's just sick. Most people just have no idea....

Last edited:
Amma

Amma

TID StrongWoman
Jul 18, 2011
So I am gathering none of you have watched her on MTV? This girl played high school football and has been an athlete all her life. I am guessing you also know nothing about her nutritional programming and work out schedule/master plan? That's right, you all know more than the staff at the OTC.

She needs to lose weight. Absolutely. She has and last I saw she is. The bitch of the whole deal is that she has and is still more active than probably 80% of you. I am always amazed at how people talk about self control and discipline when discussing weight issues. You appear ignorant and know nothing about this girl, her programming, hormones and the different metabolic issues affecting more and more people. At least she puts herself out there instead of running away from people being ass holes. I am guessing you also missed when she talked about the crap her brother used to and still says to her. You all are no different.

M

Magnum

Jan 8, 2012
sorry i dont consider her an athlete at all if u weight 300lbs then u should be able to lift at least your weight IMHO she is a fat unhealthy pig

Amma

Amma

TID StrongWoman
Jul 18, 2011
sorry i dont consider her an athlete at all if u weight 300lbs then u should be able to lift at least your weight IMHO she is a fat unhealthy pig

Ummm....she does. More than that.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
So I am gathering none of you have watched her on MTV? This girl played high school football and has been an athlete all her life. I am guessing you also know nothing about her nutritional programming and work out schedule/master plan? That's right, you all know more than the staff at the OTC.

She needs to lose weight. Absolutely.

You seemed to have addressed this to everyone in the thread with a negative tone yet agreed with my point.....I'm confused was this actually to someone specific or did you miss the actual content of what I said?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

She is HUMANBEING, and working on a goal. & your perfect and won Mr.Olympia ?

M

Magnum

Jan 8, 2012
was i posting something about myself if people arent allowed to have an opinion then what is the fucking point of posting something up

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Well here we go ...........funny how there is a certain weight a person crosses over to being a fat unhealthy pigs .Look little boys that wanna throw insults out .yes magnum I am talking to you .I have more lean muscle mass than most of the men in the gym and most definetly more than the average internet warrior.
e arent fucking bodybuilders we are strength athletes .That means we dont give a rats ass if we can hold a pose or if we are in the big biceps club.
We move fucking weight.this chick is going to the fucking olympics Are you? ever had the opportunity to go? no? Who are you to judge her?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
And this gal is a friend of Amma's and Myself

M

Magnum

Jan 8, 2012
first off you dont know me or who i am RR so there isnt anything you can say to bother me if people dont want opinions then dont post shit up the name of the thread is morbidly obese strong woman period if you all dont want peoples opinions dont post shit up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic