Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Low Testosterone Growth Cycles

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
.....and even if I did then you probably wouldn't believe me anyway so what is the point?

Just take a pic of yourself at 6-8% and write on a piece of paper which you can hold in the pic "Juiced @ 6%". Problem solved....we will all believe it is you. :D You can crop out your face and any Tasmanian devil or tweety bird tattoos you have holding barbells as well.

J

Juiced!

Mar 5, 2014
I am not posting any photos, think what you will

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Why don't you read what I said again before trying to twist words -??:

Nope I do not, I stay under 10%.

Most of the time I will be around 6-8%. And if you bothered to read I actually said 14-15% BF is borderline obese not 12%.

And because you have got your facts wrong yet again by not reading what I said (or trying to twist words), I don't put up my photo's and even if I did then you probably wouldn't believe me anyway so what is the point?

The thing is TheNeed that guy is not 20% BF, if he was he would look a whole lot worse! FLBB89 here is just upset because he claims 20% BF and I told him that if that is true that is fat.

So what are you FLBB89, all of about 24 years of age?

What are you crying about? I posted a pic of myself in contest condition. When on earth did I say i was 20 percent bodyfat? lol.

number 1 sign of a meltdown is when the offending party can't do anything but make things up.

you got owned and exposed, you won't recover. Please just GTFO this forum.

Or post a pic of yourself ripped to the bone and prove me wrong :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Just take a pic of yourself at 6-8% and write on a piece of paper which you can hold in the pic "Juiced @ 6%". Problem solved....we will all believe it is you. :D You can crop out your face and any Tasmanian devil or tweety bird tattoos you have holding barbells as well.

6-8 percent bodyfat?? Juiced! laughs in your obese face. He maintains near death levels of body fat and Munzer-esque conditioning year round. But he won't post pics because he doesnt have a facebook. :rolleyes:

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'm the one that claimed 20%, and damn proud of it. You and TheNeed may think it's obese, but that's because you are narcissistic, vanity obsessed bodybuilders. Not all bodybuilders (and I'm not admitting that either of you are actually bodybuilders) are quite so narrow minded and offensive as you. Both of you have used phrases like "fat slob" and "average fatty". Neither of you would have the balls to say that to my face, because I'm neither average or a slob, and I would eat either of you for a brunch snack. I am 20%, yes, but I am also powerful and explosive and happy as hell. You can't take that away from me by showing me pictures of skinny boys and saying that they are ideal. Sorry that you can't get it through your thick skull that some people lift weights for reasons other than vanity. Function over form any day of the week for me. Deuces.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
I'm the one that claimed 20%, and damn proud of it. You and TheNeed may think it's obese, but that's because you are narcissistic, vanity obsessed bodybuilders. Not all bodybuilders (and I'm not admitting that either of you are actually bodybuilders) are quite so narrow minded and offensive as you. Both of you have used phrases like "fat slob" and "average fatty". Neither of you would have the balls to say that to my face, because I'm neither average or a slob, and I would eat either of you for a brunch snack. I am 20%, yes, but I am also powerful and explosive and happy as hell. You can't take that away from me by showing me pictures of skinny boys and saying that they are ideal. Sorry that you can't get it through your thick skull that some people lift weights for reasons other than vanity. Function over form any day of the week for me. Deuces.

SAD, hes already been exposed as a moron, don't let him bother you.

Also - i thought i saw a pic of you and you had visible abs at 300lbs. Thats ****ing awesome.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
I want to avoid getting sucked into a pissing match, which is the defining characteristic for several discussants on this thread, but 14% fat is not obese.

14% is about right for an off season BB, especially in the winter. 20% is too high, at least for me. I was up to 21% not too long ago. I was eating everything and doing lots of cardio. 7 months ago I ran gh for the first time and after 6 months was @14%, 242 lbs. I then was off for a month (steroids, not gh....I am on 1.5 ius GH for life) and now am on trt. I am 232. I have been watching what I eat a little bit (went from 5k calories/day to 4.5) and got my bf tested again. I was hoping to be 11-12%, but the equipment (very expensive equipment owned by an IFBB pro) said I was 13%. Ran it twice w/ the same results.

I can only conclude that the main difference was water weight when I was on @242, and off @13%.

I am dropping calories a bit for the summer, hoping to be 10-11%.

I can say that 13% is definitely not obese. Abs are visible, a bit of separation in legs etc. 13-14% are perfect off season numbers, if you want to put on any size. 10-12% is a good summer level, although of course 8% will land more trim.

Since there are 2 participants on his thread who are flamers, I am going to not respond to any of their incendiary posts that are sure to follow. Just posting up my opinion on BF.

Last edited:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I am soon going to try a cycle with 300mgs Test E, 400mgs Primo E and an oral steroid and see how that goes.

Personally, if you want that "next level" from Primo (and you can afford it), I would go for just 200mg weekly test E and run the primo to at least 600mg. That may sound high at first glance, but for me personally the bigger the difference between the two doses, the more results I saw. Primo puts on very sneaky weight and keeps you very vascular and hard. The test is there to maintain everything in working order. Depending on your goals I would try tbol or a combo of tbol/var for 4-6 weeks (my favorite!)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic