Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Low Testosterone Growth Cycles

B

Brian C

Sep 19, 2010
Personally I do not use allot of Testosterone most of the time, yes it adds allot of size to me and I will run it higher for periods but I have always favoured anabolic's to do the work. I personally cycle higher Testosterone use for brief periods and leave it for periods when I need to push things further or break from other compounds.

The method I am going to describe to you can be used for very long periods as there is compound rotation and steady dose increases as required which will allow the body over the months to keep progressing to a point. I find the gains more steady than that of using higher Testosterone but if you stick to it, stay consistent and most of all give it time you will make allot of progress; consistency is key.

Androl, EQ, Nandrolone and for some Dianabol are what you need to make friends with. Firstly you need a low steady base of Testosterone, so 150-200mg every week will be fine, some guys might need a little more but nothing crazy, just enough. As for ester Enanthate is fine, if you find that Enanthate doesn't quite hit home in the sexual department or flares you up then try Testosterone Phynl Propionate or Propionate; I not sure what it is as it is only a change of ester but I find that the shorter esters do hit home better in the sexual department for myself and the oestrogen issues are a little less pronounced. Again I do want to stress that it is only a change of ester BUT in my experience sometimes the ester can make some differences and in this instance this is one of them. If you are prone to fat gain or prefer to eat a little more loosely then Trenbolone is best being in the stack also, nothing heavy, 300mg weekly will be fine. Masteron is to be used for nipple and oestrogen control, again nothing crazy; the dose will depend on how much of everything else you running, however I would keep it to 50-75mg three times a week and for those who are more oestrogen prone to add in Aromasin at 25mg every 3-4 days. HGH for the older guys or the younger guys that are more advanced in their physique, again dose depending on level and how much money you can spare.

So the base of the stack is now completed (Low Test, some Trenbolone and some Masteron), now what we do is add the hormones for growth into this stack. EQ and Androl go together very well, Dianabol can be used in place of Androl and will give more muscle size over the long haul but it is more on the "wet" side so for those that do not get on with Testosterone well it will often leave these people bloated and looking soft. EQ 600-900mg weekly with a daily dose of 50-150mg of Androl (dose depending on level) will let most people do well, again some bigger fellas will be using more. You do this a good 12 weeks, even 15 if you have good health, drinking needs to be limited, obviously serious bodybuilders will not drink that much anyway but if your using the Androl it is not the best idea to be going out on birthday parties etc, yes many of us will have done this at some point but just do your best and being responsible with your health!

So when that period ends you remove the EQ and Androl/Dianabol and you replace with a good dosing of Nandrolone. It doesn't have to be mg for mg as Nandrolone is more potent for actual growth that EQ and Androl, so lets say you was doing 600mg of EQ weekly and 700mg of Androl then 1000-1100mg of Nandrolone would be fine. You go a good 12-15 weeks again before repeating back to the previous cycle if you intend to go for a lengthy period. If you decide to go longer then I would be increasing the EQ/Androl up from last time, it doesn't need to be a massive jump, however the likely hood is that you will be ready for an increase in dose unless you was using too much to start with.

Another option is to keep EQ in right through out at a steady dose of 600-900mg and rotate between the Androl and Nandrolone every 12-15 weeks, if you choose to use a shorter ester of Nandrolone (NPP) you could even do it every 6-8 weeks but personally I would give the hormones time and keep it to a minimum of 10 weeks. When I was younger I used to change my stacks more regularly and it does work for adding size well but the body composition is under a constant state of change which I found is not as good for your look if you are concerned with retaining a certain look whilst growing, hence why I opt for longer commitments to hormones nowadays. I tend to use this option more of recent times, when HGH is added into play it works very well.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Cliffs:
Take test, tren, mast, eq, dianabol, drol, nandrolone.

That's quite a bit of oil. The cycle seems to go on for about 24 weeks? 24 weeks of tren? Half way thru double down and add in nandrolone?

I don't know man, that seems a bit much. Usually when guys are using that wide of a variety of gear its because they are one of those people that is cutting one week and bulking the next because they can't stick to one plan for an extended period of time to see it through; or, their diet and/or training is lacking.

J

Juiced!

Mar 5, 2014
This was taken from hormoneuser.org, funny how people try to claim this stuff for their own

J

Juiced!

Mar 5, 2014
This sort of use is very common with serious bodybuilders (or people working towards). 2-3g of oil weekly most of the year plus HGH and slin and this is on the lighter side, some fellas are using much, much more. All depends how you want to look, if you want to be 200lbs at average height aroun 7-8% then you don't need grams and grams, if you want to be 200lbs and conditioned then you will be around 2-3gr and if you want to go beyond that then your talking more drugs more often than not, you can keep with 2-3g and get bigger and still be conditioned but you will need HGH even slin slin depending on how big you want to go in most instances to get much further.. Yeah you can sit at 230-240lbs average height full of water 8-9% BF just using steroids at that weight range but you won't be that weight and conditioned without using more.

T

TheNeed

Jan 12, 2014
My coach is the owner of Hormoneuser.org. While I was reading this I thought it looked real familiar. I'm on this exact program right now with a 2 month cycle of 8iu GH daily. I am relatively hard @ 240 lbs / 6'1. I'm up from 220 lbs about 12 weeks ago. I guarantee if you try this program you will like it.

TN

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
This sort of use is very common with serious bodybuilders (or people working towards). 2-3g of oil weekly most of the year plus HGH and slin and this is on the lighter side, some fellas are using much, much more. All depends how you want to look, if you want to be 200lbs at average height aroun 7-8% then you don't need grams and grams, if you want to be 200lbs and conditioned then you will be around 2-3gr and if you want to go beyond that then your talking more drugs more often than not, you can keep with 2-3g and get bigger and still be conditioned but you will need HGH even slin slin depending on how big you want to go in most instances to get much further.. Yeah you can sit at 230-240lbs average height full of water 8-9% BF just using steroids at that weight range but you won't be that weight and conditioned without using more.

This is the second or third post of yours I've seen where you post as though you are some bodybuilding expert.

Will you be my coach and guru?

J

Juiced!

Mar 5, 2014
Lol there is not such thing as an expert, it is a phrase I hear allot in recent years. I don't really like the term guru either, people with such status are often associated with charging for services. Information is better shared, obviously so long as there is $ to be made then people will sell their "secrets" for financial gain so I can't be your coach or guru because that is not what I am about but I can answer a question or two

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
I will pay you $5,000 per month to be my guru and coach

J

Juiced!

Mar 5, 2014
You don't need a coach and you certainly do no need to pay anyone money like that to tell you what to do to get you where you want to be. If you got a budget like that then you just need time and the right approach and you will do well in yourself, your well ahead most people as the limiting factor for most serious people is finances that prevent them reaching their potential.

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
A lot of competitors these days are doing less Test and more androgens to keep them from retaining water to help cut up for competition.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
You don't need a coach and you certainly do no need to pay anyone money like that to tell you what to do to get you where you want to be. If you got a budget like that then you just need time and the right approach and you will do well in yourself, your well ahead most people as the limiting factor for most serious people is finances that prevent them reaching their potential.

You don't understand sarcasm, do you?

J

Juiced!

Mar 5, 2014
Well it was hardly going to be real was it?! That what most charge in a 6-12 month period. Generally though I find it best to say what you mean, maybe it is just me and my "old" ways but typing/talking anything that has no content to it is not really worth saying, there is enough women out there doing that already.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic