Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Low Testosterone Growth Cycles

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
I'd venture to say anyone over 5% bodyfat who isnt taking diuretics is a fat slob and should be killed.

juiced stays in Munzer like conditioning 365 days a year. He maintains a strict diet of skinless chicken breast, broccoli, clenbuterol and lasix. He takes his bodyfat 3 times daily via 7 site caliper reading.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I'd venture to say anyone over 5% bodyfat who isnt taking diuretics is a fat slob and should be killed.

juiced stays in Munzer like conditioning 365 days a year. He maintains a strict diet of skinless chicken breast, broccoli, clenbuterol and lasix. He takes his bodyfat 3 times daily via 7 site caliper reading.
Are you serious?

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
If you are not constantly shaven from head to toe, tanned, covered in protan, wearing your favorite posing trunks underneath your pants (in case you need to have a pose off to settle a dispute or a crowd of beautiful women asks you to hit your favorite ab/thigh pose) and have a pocketful of pre loaded syringes full of esiclene for last minute spot injections and insulin to carb up then you aren't a real bodybuilder and dont take this sport seriously.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Generally healthy, moderately lean? Whats next its not purple it's aubergine? Fat is fat, 20% is grossly over weight for any male regardless of how common place it may be in parts of the world. Jesus is this a Forum for KFC club card holders or something?

I'm proud to say I had to google the color "aubergine". The fact that you know that color settles this dispute. You are a 17 year old female who excels in art and drama. No hate here. Just calling it like I see it.

And I'll take my 20% all day. There's more to life than bodybuilding. I prefer to enjoy food, to excess, and lift very heavy weights. I don't need to impress anybody. I've got a hot wife and all the confidence I need.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I love when new people come here to teach all us retards a little something.

LOL. I am out of thanks or I would have given you your 1,834th thank you for that little ditty.

J

Juiced!

Mar 5, 2014
Yes you can tell by looking and you can be pretty darn close, there will be few that you get wrong obviously but you will not be that far wrong when you get used to looking at those people. Several of you where very quick to quote on 14-15 and 20% (etc) BF%, so if you know what that looks like then you know what 10, 11, 12, 13% etc looks like, you must do because several claimed that your all certain BF%'s of which I said is fat. Put your money where your mouths are, man up like one already has and give your opinions you where quick to give other times before.

Douche bag!? And I am the one that is 12.. You should be on a stage, your a funny guy.. It is not disrespecting people it is a fact, 20% BF is fat, 17% BF is fat it, its hardly slim/athletic is it? What would you rather me say "a few extra pounds", would that make you feel better, how about curvy?? I said it before and I will say it again, no matter how common place it is in parts of the world that average people have these levels of BF, it doesn't mean that it is not fat.

It is a very simple exercise, this "trap" is going to show you that either your BF% estimations are off/way off and your personal opinions of what several of you claim to be (and that of others) are in question or you get it right (or very close) and you confirm that you really are overweight. I get why you don't want to answer it because you don't want to look wrong, personally I don't care if you do all get it wrong, the whole point is that in my experience people (users especially) are often wrong with this as they think they have more fat than what they do and when they finally realise and see the numbers for them selves, especially when it is from their own bodies then they start to understand that people who use hormones on a regular basis (with some decency/knowledge) and who have a reasonable diet rarely go over 10-11% but they will can look like 15% when they let things slip or even just change what they are taking but acutally be a real 10%.

So back on the point, what do you think is this guys BF%?

Last edited:
J

Juiced!

Mar 5, 2014
Nope I do not, I stay under 10%. A picture, you guys always want a picture or a resume. If I post a 300lb conditioned photo you will say that's not you, if I post something that isn't exceptional you will say I have no idea what I talk about so why do I need to post a photo? I don't post my photos anywhere, I don't have face book or any of that other social media garbage as I like to keep somethings private just like other people do.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011

Last edited:
FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Nope I do not, I stay under 10%. A picture, you guys always want a picture or a resume. If I post a 300lb conditioned photo you will say that's not you, if I post something that isn't exceptional you will say I have no idea what I talk about so why do I need to post a photo? I don't post my photos anywhere, I don't have face book or any of that other social media garbage as I like to keep somethings private just like other people do.

blur out your face and post a photo of your contest ready physique before you start acting like an expert and saying 15 percent bodyfat is obese.

"I dont post my photos anywhere, i dont have face book"

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I

imuscle

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2013
Are you friends with GH15 ? lol

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic