Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Low Testosterone Growth Cycles

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I would say 10-12% but I don't see the point of this conversation anymore...

J

Juiced!

Mar 5, 2014
Results are at 3:03 - 6.1%

This is 6% gents, as much as you do not want to believe it, some water manipulation, another 1% and he is on stage in great condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I would say 10-12% but I don't see the point of this conversation anymore...

^^^^ this. Just not worth arguing about. Juiced, what do you think you are going to prove here? There are many very experienced bros on here, and while your POV is welcome, please respect their various points of view, and I recommend if you want to feel welcome that you don't act like you know more or are somehow better than everyone else you talk to.

And if you have made yourself into a winner, it is better to be humble in your dominance, than mean and gloating about your conquest.

Last edited:
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Ok, ok I admit it. I'm shamefully obese. However for you to claim that you are 300 lbs and cut only makes you unbelievable. That is extremely rare so I can only assume that you are a pro Olympia caliber bodybuilder. We are lucky to have you on the board. Maybe you could start an ask the pro section?

J

Juiced!

Mar 5, 2014
You might want to try reading what I wrote again monsoon as either your trying to twist what I said to suit your own point or you didn't read it correctly. I didn't claim to be 300lbs cut.. Maybe I am, maybe I am not, either way it does not matter.

It is not about proving anything, those who read this who want to believe what a group of people here are saying here will do, others who question it will start to look a little harder into things and maybe they will find some answer to some questions that helps them get things right because one thing I know for certain is there is many guys out there following a bunch of hype and/or ideals and not getting where they want to with their bodies.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Nope I do not, I stay under 10%. A picture, you guys always want a picture or a resume. If I post a 300lb conditioned photo you will say that's not you, if I post something that isn't exceptional you will say I have no idea what I talk about so why do I need to post a photo? I don't post my photos anywhere, I don't have face book or any of that other social media garbage as I like to keep somethings private just like other people do.

Here is where I was misled. So maybe you are, maybe you aren't. Here's what I am, obese by your standards. I would never insinuate that I am big, ripped, conditioned or stronger than anyone else. In fact most members know my weight and bf%. I am not a competitive bodybuilder, nor do I aspire to be. I also don't claim to judge bf%.
This thread was posted for cycling advice and since neither you or I are helping, I'm done.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Juiced, you're starting to sound a bit like a troll. Maybe you should take your time and build up some trust before you try to prove you are so much smarter and more knowledgeable than everyone else. There are plenty of guys on here who know what they are talking about, and none of them parade around telling the rest of us how we are a bunch of losers. . .

T

TheNeed

Jan 12, 2014
Guys - I realize I'm relatively new here but I have been in the game for some 30 years - only the last couple / few on. I think a few here are taking things personally and I'm certain this is not what Juiced intended. I tend to agree with Juiced's views. How many of you saw this years super Bowl add with the Bodybuilder running down the street (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WycoJMKzXZ4)- the 1st guy running - the white guy with the red shorts? I found out recently that was IFBB pro Jeff Long. I'm willing to guess most here didn't think he was fat. Me? I think he is a complete slob @ that BF level. I'm willing to guess that Juiced feels the same way about that. Most of the public probably feels he is huge and in decent shape. I used to compete in natty shows and I know what it's like to walk around @ 5 -6%. Everything is relative.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Whoa, Juiced! you do not stay under 10 percent?? But didn't you say 12 percent was obese and there was no excuse for a bodybuilder to be that fat (paraphrasing)? So by your own logic, you are obese, or very close to it. Why don't you lose some weight, fatty?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

J

Juiced!

Mar 5, 2014
Why don't you read what I said again before trying to twist words -??:

Nope I do not, I stay under 10%.

Most of the time I will be around 6-8%. And if you bothered to read I actually said 14-15% BF is borderline obese not 12%.

And because you have got your facts wrong yet again by not reading what I said (or trying to twist words), I don't put up my photo's and even if I did then you probably wouldn't believe me anyway so what is the point?

The thing is TheNeed that guy is not 20% BF, if he was he would look a whole lot worse! FLBB89 here is just upset because he claims 20% BF and I told him that if that is true that is fat.

So what are you FLBB89, all of about 24 years of age?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic